X

Stupid $%@^@$% cages!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid $%@^@$% cages!!!

So ... I about got ran out of the road today by some b*tch in a cage! I was crusing down the highway, and without so much as a glance or a signal this wench decided she wanted into my lane. If she'd gone any faster she just might have clipped my front wheel. I'm SOOO pissed!!!
    Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Yep, its just such a wonderful thing..these people in cars who dont pay attention..and sometimes I really wonder if they intentionally choose not too look or if they're just that stupid.

Comment

That is why I try not to ride along them and if I have to I watch their hand movements on the steering wheel. Most of them are just ignorant and they dont bother to look over.
      www.photobucket.com/albums/y152/rotary13b/

Comment

Just act like eveyone on the road is trying to kill you, and you will be fine!
        2000 Kat 600
        "Fast Blue"
        Pic in Profile

Comment

Here's an easy solution. Next time this happens, get the license plate. Then stop & call the police and press charges. At the very least reckless driving & if they were doing it on purpose then it's attempted murder. Do your best to get a witness too.

Comment

Most mirrors come off with a nice sweeping downward motion of the hand...............
            Ron
            MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Re: Stupid $%@^@$% cages!!!

Originally posted by Katana600Tao
              So ... I about got ran out of the road today by some b*tch in a cage! I was crusing down the highway, and without so much as a glance or a signal this wench decided she wanted into my lane. If she'd gone any faster she just might have clipped my front wheel. I'm SOOO pissed!!!
              Are you kidding me LOL in Phoenix? I was there for three years and hated to ride there because of the lack of attention from cagers. You get the lack of attention in the eastern states at the beginning of spring due to the weather and bikes not being on the roads but in Arizona, especially Phoenix, where you can ride all year is STUPID.
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by 1BlueKat
                even though that quote brings a smile to my face... its really very true.. keeping your head on a swivel and keeping in mind that any given time somebody could pull a stupid maneuver really helps u stay focused.

Comment

+1
                  Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                  -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Redshift
                    +1
                    That is because they are and don't forget it.
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                      That is because they are and don't forget it.
                      I agree totally.

High beams on during the day, and thumb over the horn button in city traffic, plus eyes open and aware... And yet it still happens. About the only thing that makes me happy is watching them hear the horn, see the bike and then react in the opposite direction and lose control, run off the road and bam! It's happened a couple times...

Cheers
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Great advice.

Comment

So very true

As said by my MSF instructor "your invisible. get use to it"
                          Kyle

Comment

Working...
                          X