X

Another squidly observation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another squidly observation

I was out riding yesterday and saw some guy on a liter bike wearing a helmet, alpinestars leather jacket, gloves, board shorts and vans type shoes haulin ass in and out of traffic. it just made me wonder why he would even bother with that much gear but leave the entire lower body uncovered and ride like that.
    "You're going to learn to dicipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan here? Take a look at what I'm wearing people. You think anyone wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

I was riding thru Tacoma 2 weeks ago, comin' off the I-5 to downtown exit when these two beautiful bling-bling 'Busa's come up alongside. One cat was riding in his boxer shorts! Not shorts or bermudas, but BOXERs!! Never seen that before...
    My first aid kit comes with lights and siren

But sir, we are Navy SEALs, we are supposed to be surrounded...

Comment

I was riding home today in heavy traffic, 90 degree heat, in my helmet, gloves, jacket, and pants. Sweating, of course, when I pass this guy riding in traffic in shorts, t-shirt and baseball cap. On a tiny scooter. Holding a soda in one hand and driving with the other (I hope it was soda; it was in a big gulp cup).

Comment

Same situation we all see probably every day we ride. People who just have to ride a bike and be cool looking with their hats on backwards, the joe cool shades, the Nike's ,and of course the helmet strapped to rear seat....just we all know they are responsible enough to have one

Comment

na..probably just came with the bike and they cant figure out how to get it off
          " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

I guess he figures if he is going down, he will make sure he slides on his back with his legs up in the air!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
              Same situation we all see probably every day we ride. People who just have to ride a bike and be cool looking with their hats on backwards, the joe cool shades, the Nike's ,and of course the helmet strapped to rear seat....just we all know they are responsible enough to have one
              Yep. I see it all the time. I work in South Carolina ( no helmet laws) and see folks wearing nothing but a t-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes flying through traffic. What makes it even worse is S.C. has some of the poorest kept roads around. Some of my riding buds even refuse to ride across the river because of it. Potholes on an interstate? C'mon.

Comment

Working...
              X