X

Ever see ur old bike out on the road?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever see ur old bike out on the road?

I was coming home from work today,and I could have sworn I saw my old Honda rebel 450. I couldnt see it perfectly due to the traffic, but I was looking for the custom scarecrow paint job on the tank and rear fender, and from a distance, it definately looked like it. Same color, chromed out, still in good shape from what I could tell. He turned off before I could get a closer look, but it got me to thinking; did anyone else ever see a previous bike that you had being ridden by its new owner?

Kinda nostalgic to say the least, for me at least?

I would love to see my last bike on the road again...because it was stolen! I always look at examples of my last bike just on the off chance that i wll see it again.
    Andre

Comment

I would imagine for their sake, they're hoping u dont see them on the road!!!

Thieves suck!!

Comment

Actually yes. I sw my kat that I had traded in to a local dealer. Last week I went on a group ride and saw it in the group. A friends cousin had bought it. Freaky
        Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

I wish I could see my old bike (was a really nice honda shadow). but the dumbarse who bought it after me crashed it. twice. first time he got it fixed, second time he totaled it. dumbarse.
          - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

I think my old 1988 Kat 1100 is now a dust collector in the guys garage. I wish I held on to that bike. If I ever see him I just may offer to buy it back for the same $1000 I sold it to him for!!!

Comment

i sold my buddy my SRX250 so i saw it all the time, kinda sad

Comment

I used to see my 94 CBR F2 from time to time, but I think the squid that bought it got a litre-bike soon after or something because I stopped seeing it after a few months.
                1994 Kawasaki ZX6E

Comment

I sold my Shadow500 to a couple in Indiana . They came from a LONG way off to get it , as I was selling it for so cheap . So no , I don't ever see it . I gave (until he can actually PAY me for it , anyway) my dad my last bike , a dresser Virago , that he's currently trying to get on the road again . Hopefully I'll be able to see it again soon . It was COMFY .
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

A friend of mine saw my old GSX-R a couple times around Sandusky. I think the guy wrecked it, though, cuz it then disappeared from the face of the earth. I knew as soon as I met him that he'd wreck it, too.
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
                    X