Ick Ick Ick!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana600Tao
    replied
    I am just glad I'm not the only one who has had this problem. After I sneezed I just thought "ick" and then started laughing.

Leave a comment:

• ThAzKat
    replied
    If sneezing is a huge issue with you then get a modular helmet so you can lift the face when you feel a sneeze come on.

Leave a comment:

• midqetsex
    replied
    I sneezed in a loaner motorcycle helmet during the MSF course...I feel bad for whoever else wears it!

Leave a comment:

• Mojoe
    replied
    Originally posted by skasner
    The real question is... has anyone on here ever puked in their helmet? Now THAT would be something to tell a story about... G R O S S.
    actually, yes. I was taking medication that would sometimes make me feel sick, and one morning on my way to work it happened. it was not a pretty sight. I managed to hold back most of it so only a bit dribbled out and down my chin. I managed to get pulled over quick enough to flip the visor and let it spew. some ended up in my helmet...alot ended up on my hand.....but at least i didn't blow all my chunks inside the helmet. I had to remove my helmet and sit on the side of the road until I felt well enough to be on my way.

Leave a comment:

• skasner
    replied
    The real question is... has anyone on here ever puked in their helmet? Now THAT would be something to tell a story about... G R O S S.

Leave a comment:

• duff daddy
    replied
    justlet it go, it makes a good conversation piece

"how did you get the bugs on the inside of your shield"

"thoes arent bugs they are snot, pretty good huh?"

Leave a comment:

• Katgirl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WildKat
    replied
    Right Teh_K , that works more often that not for me. I didnt believe it either, but ur concentrating so hard on doing something else, that your mind kinda forgets you were gonna sneeze.

Leave a comment:

• Teh_K
    replied
    Apparently, you can pinch your index (pointer) finger and your thumb together to avoid sneezing. All you do is just pinch them together - I had my doubts until I tried it one time at home, and I was quite impressed. I think it's connected to a pressure point somewhere... not really sure how it works.

Leave a comment:

• ThAzKat
    replied
    this is a subject that has always been a problem.

Phoenix, where about? I was on the northside for about 3 years while going to MMI

Leave a comment:

• duff daddy
    replied
    yea but whats worse is when it happens when your breaking and you smash your nuts on your tank..... i was riding with a buddy back home last summer who did that, i had to pull over i ended upcrying

Leave a comment:

• Katana600Tao
    started a topic Ick Ick Ick!!

Ick Ick Ick!!

So ... I was riding along today, having a good ol' time in 109 degree weather. When I sneezed in my helmet. That's probably one of the more disgusting moments of my life!
Working...
X