X

Ick Ick Ick!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ick Ick Ick!!

So ... I was riding along today, having a good ol' time in 109 degree weather. When I sneezed in my helmet. That's probably one of the more disgusting moments of my life!
    Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

yea but whats worse is when it happens when your breaking and you smash your nuts on your tank..... i was riding with a buddy back home last summer who did that, i had to pull over i ended upcrying

Comment

this is a subject that has always been a problem.

Phoenix, where about? I was on the northside for about 3 years while going to MMI
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Apparently, you can pinch your index (pointer) finger and your thumb together to avoid sneezing. All you do is just pinch them together - I had my doubts until I tried it one time at home, and I was quite impressed. I think it's connected to a pressure point somewhere... not really sure how it works.
        "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

Right Teh_K , that works more often that not for me. I didnt believe it either, but ur concentrating so hard on doing something else, that your mind kinda forgets you were gonna sneeze.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

justlet it go, it makes a good conversation piece

"how did you get the bugs on the inside of your shield"

"thoes arent bugs they are snot, pretty good huh?"

Comment

The real question is... has anyone on here ever puked in their helmet? Now THAT would be something to tell a story about... G R O S S.
                I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
                  The real question is... has anyone on here ever puked in their helmet? Now THAT would be something to tell a story about... G R O S S.
                  actually, yes. I was taking medication that would sometimes make me feel sick, and one morning on my way to work it happened. it was not a pretty sight. I managed to hold back most of it so only a bit dribbled out and down my chin. I managed to get pulled over quick enough to flip the visor and let it spew. some ended up in my helmet...alot ended up on my hand.....but at least i didn't blow all my chunks inside the helmet. I had to remove my helmet and sit on the side of the road until I felt well enough to be on my way.
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I sneezed in a loaner motorcycle helmet during the MSF course...I feel bad for whoever else wears it!

Comment

If sneezing is a huge issue with you then get a modular helmet so you can lift the face when you feel a sneeze come on.
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I am just glad I'm not the only one who has had this problem. After I sneezed I just thought "ick" and then started laughing.
                        Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Comment

Working...
                        X