X

Kat in 3D- rendering

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kat in 3D- rendering

I don't know if this is a repost or not... Shockwave or current Flash player required:

Buy lowpoly 3d models for game developers: characters, vehicles, environments. Fantasy, sci-fi and realistic real-time models for indie developers.

scroll down to Kat 750...

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Woo Hoo, and its a Steel Blue Kat too !!! I think somebody posted a similar thread quite awhile ago, but this is still great!

Thanx for posting it !

Comment

not exactly the kat but very nice!!!
      West of Germany
      greetz Carsten

Comment

where the hell did that headlight come from?!

Comment

Yeah , that light looks more like a pre Kat than a post . WTF ? And some one had one of those magic eye things a while back with a Kat in it . I had it bookmarked for a while , then it just went away (402 error) . I wanna say it was JesterGSX or something ....
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by KatDan2
            where the hell did that headlight come from?!
            I'm guessing he got lazy or took the headlight from a blackbird...
            If you want to pick on the guy:
            The dash is an issue as well (notice how it sticks way up);
            The swing arm, rear rotor, and font & rear axles are wrong;
            The mags are close but not quite stock;
            The tires are definitely different;
            The Katana logo on one side is backwards;
            etc.

But still, I think it's a thing of beauty -- someone put serious effort into making that and I appreciate it.

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Thats pretty cool. That swingarm actually looks pretty cool like that (Hmm idea wheel is turning) Now if i could just get my hands on some actual acurate 3d cad files i could turn out some pretty cool parts in a rather quick fashion.

That kinda reminds me of a corel draw picture i drew of a kat back in high school. I'll have to scan it when i get home, and post it up.

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                Yeah , that light looks more like a pre Kat than a post . WTF ? And some one had one of those magic eye things a while back with a Kat in it . I had it bookmarked for a while , then it just went away (402 error) . I wanna say it was JesterGSX or something ....
                Yeah, that was me, but it was more of an eye-trick thing like you said. Involved crossing your eyes, spinning in a circle, and looking at it up side down or something like that. Actually it was a pretty cool effect if you can cross your eyes. Here's the link (it should be working now):

Now the 3d rendering above is just neat! I like being able to see it from all angles (even top and bottom). The headlight is dissapointing though b/c to me that's one of the most recognizable features of the post Katanas. Oh well, lots of hard work reguardless.

Comment

Very cool!!
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

For an artists conception, its pretty close....

Comment

I'll pay money if someone could get me that style rear brake lense for my 2000 Kat. The stinger still does'nt do it for me after all these years.

Comment

Working...
                      X