X

Feeling squidly lately?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling squidly lately?

How often, if ever, do you get that urge to throw caution to the wind and be squidly? The temptation or maybe opportunity is a better word, is there probably every time you ride... to grab a handful of throttle and fly past everyone, to weave in and out of traffic, split lanes, try an catch up to some dude who just blew past you just becuz he did it, etc. Everybody knows what Im talking about....

Now whether or not you give into that temptation is the real question huh
    Nope never, Im responsible 100 % of the time, no squidly acts here
    0%
    Now and then I like to get my speed groove on, but thats about it
    0%
    You'll only see me ride fast if Im in a hurry
    0%
    Im a stunter, just gimme some space and watch me go
    0%
    I dont stunt, but I do love to go fast every chance I get
    0%

Like to go fast any time i am out of the city where there is hardly any traffic, not in the city though. The one "stunt" I have tried is standing on the seat and that is only in empty parkin lots.

Comment

Nah...I don't think I'm very squidacious... if it were my preference, the roads would be completely bare with no traffic and no audience. Squids are attention whores.

Comment

er yea i go fast every tim i can

Comment

TIME

Comment

I don't stunt. But I do like to go fast and get me Corey, and our buddy Eric pulled over. yeah Joel, you missed out!!!
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
              Nah...I don't think I'm very squidacious... if it were my preference, the roads would be completely bare with no traffic and no audience. Squids are attention whores.
              Wouldnt that be the life!!

Comment

I've never liked weaving in and out of traffic at high speed, too many unknowns to deal with.

But give me a quiet curvey rural road .
                Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                  But give me a quiet curvey rural road .
                  That's where I LIVE.

I like to get on the throttle every now and then, but usually not too hard. On my way to work there's a 4-mile stretch of road with 44 curves in it (I think that's what was counted). Now THAT'S a fun ride.
                  Keep the rubber side down!

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                    Originally posted by kickitjp
                    Wouldnt that be the life!!
                    Agreed
                    Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

No stunting for me. All my aggression comes out on my motocross bike!!

Comment

I can not put a vote in because my choice isn't on there. I choice stunting in the right place if you feel the need, never on the street. but if the front end lifts then oh well.
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                          I can not put a vote in because my choice isn't on there. I choice stunting in the right place if you feel the need, never on the street. but if the front end lifts then oh well.
                          Thats cuz your vote doesn't count Old Man!!!
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

thats too much to put up for an option

I may love to go fast, but the challenge of the twisties is just something you cant ignore. Going full speed doesnt increase your riding skills anywhere near the way the curves do.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                              Originally posted by THAZKAT
                              Thats cuz your vote doesn't count Old Man!!!
                              LMAO and you are right there G. LOL So can the Mexitana do a wheelie
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                              X