X

Kill Bambi !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Bambi !!!

Its a perfect evening,I mean really perfect.Bout 82* full moon.Almost no wind.Seems its always blowing up a small F4 tornado here in scenic Iowa.And im riding down 71 south.I was pondering getting down TJs way, I never got that far.To much dilly dallying ...lol
    So anywhoo Im cruising about 70 as I start to negociate a nice little turn.I meet some oncoming traffic I dim my bright headlight and as the traffic passes I get ready to straighten up and switch to highbeam and BOOM!!!! (heart stops here...lol) Right in middle of the highway Bambi is having there annual family reunoin.
    Talk about Buzz kill, From cruising 70 with the wind in my face to fist and foot full of both breaks.And a small check of my major Cardio system.I managed to miss them.I am now a true advocate, KILL BAMBI Or at least find a more quaint reunoin spot for the white tailed f@#$*&^.
    Aight I feel better now,Thanks for the rant time
    2004 CBR 1000 RR I dont gottagofaster anymore ....

Glad to hear that you were able to avoid the incident safely. We must have missed the clause in driving school that stated Deer Own the Road.
    Keith Paton
    Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
    13 GSXR750

Comment

haha go home get in the truck and collect on insurance, just wait for em, thell be back oh make sure you have plenty of washer fluid

Comment

I am gona install real katana's on my bike. That way when I hit one, it will just slice through them, and make some nice steaks in the process.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

I saw a trio of small deer yesterday by the side of the roads while I had my sister on the back . Looked like they couldn't decide weather or not to cross the road . LOTS of deer round these parts . Also saw a little bunny , squirrel , and plenty of dogs not fenced up . You ride in the cunnry , you gotta expect to see some critters .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Moose are more of a problem up here. Those stupid things just don't like to move. Those bastards with their long skinny legs are just high enough to kill some of the people that hit them when they crash through the windshield.

Comment

I almost hit a deer in the cage about 2 weeks ago. Scared the pi$$ outa me! Going down the highway at about 11pm, dark out, and here I come upon this deer, just walking really slow across the highway. I thought for sure it was coming in the car.
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Bambi is way too cute to kill...

Comment

i just hit one on sunday in my car....got it out of the shop finally 1 1/2 weeks ago...mind you i haven't had it since Nov....well, coming home and missed the first one, but hit the buck. thought he was coming through the windshield cause he jumped at the last minute. anyway, need a new front end...drivable so can't complain to much. oh well. that's what insurance is for

www.vwvortex.com
                  I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                  Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Re: Kill Bambi !!!

Originally posted by gottagofaster
                    Its a perfect evening,I mean really perfect.Bout 82* full moon.Almost no wind.Seems its always blowing up a small F4 tornado here in scenic Iowa.And im riding down 71 south.I was pondering getting down TJs way, I never got that far.To much dilly dallying ...lol
                    So anywhoo Im cruising about 70 as I start to negociate a nice little turn.I meet some oncoming traffic I dim my bright headlight and as the traffic passes I get ready to straighten up and switch to highbeam and BOOM!!!! (heart stops here...lol) Right in middle of the highway Bambi is having there annual family reunoin.
                    Talk about Buzz kill, From cruising 70 with the wind in my face to fist and foot full of both breaks.And a small check of my major Cardio system.I managed to miss them.I am now a true advocate, KILL BAMBI Or at least find a more quaint reunoin spot for the white tailed f@#$*&^.
                    Aight I feel better now,Thanks for the rant time
                    People are the problem, not the deer. Think about it.

Comment

Gotta love the deer w/ a deathwish... fortunately u dont see them as much around here in the warmer months, but man, come fall and winter, look out!

Comment

you should try and meet with the deer on equal terms...like, try and occupy the same physical space and time simultaneously... rather than just run through the family reunion. My bike, unlike the deer (and the two little ones it was pregnant with), will run again...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Kill Bambi !!!

Originally posted by Zukiman
                          People are the problem, not the deer. Deal with it Squid!
                          ...a militant stance, and althrough my bike and deer did meet, I agree with it. Gotta love hippie tree-huggers.

Comment

killing bambii

My brother -in - law hit a deer at a higher speed on his R6, ruinned his bike and sprained his ankle, and ended up killing bambii.
                            walk lightly, breathe deeply, harm none

Comment

I hate deer. They are THICK between my house and gottagofaster's (about 35 miles). Mostly because in Iowa you have to try and shoot a deer with a slug and shotgun . Once you get closer to the my house (little ways into Mo.), you see like hardly any. OVER populated up there bad. They keep talking about opening up a rifle season up there, but never happens. If they do, I will be there...hopefully with about 10 tags hahaha
                              2002 R1
                              Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

Working...
                              X