X

the right jet ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the right jet ?

ok i got a ss yoshimura slipon for my 98 750 and also a k&n filter and iam told from the jet company that i need to run a 118 jet with the pipe and the filter and i pulled out 117.5 jets is this right can anybody tell me it just seems that that is just not right .5 upgrade runs fine!!!!! please help thanks mooney

Since when do you need to rejet for a slipon? But to answer your question that jet should be fine.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Re: the right jet ?

Originally posted by mooney1858
      ok i got a ss yoshimura slipon for my 98 750 and also a k&n filter and iam told from the jet company that i need to run a 118 jet with the pipe and the filter and i pulled out 117.5 jets is this right can anybody tell me it just seems that that is just not right .5 upgrade runs fine!!!!! please help thanks mooney
      A 117.5 will work just fine for your need for a 118... the 1/2 step difference is very very minor.

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
      X