It happend today....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good point flamer

Comment

Make sure to post again after your trip to the track so you can let us know what kind of times it ran,Good luck!!!
      97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
        I read the title and I was thinking "Duffy boy finally lost his virginity!"

I'm happy to hear the Corona bike is over it's illness.
        I was sort of thinking the same thing....thot maybe he was goint to tell us he finally did the step-sister(s).

Good to hear you got it back on the road, duff. I have to go plate mine tomorrow so I can finally ride....so I can understand your joy.

I also think it looks a bit better without all the plastic....sort of looks tough. I am SERIOUSLY considerring leaving mine off if I can find a good set-up for the front of it.....meaning a new headlight and guages. I think the 1100 can pull it off because of the way the side/tail fairing is made. The side one comes right up and blends smoothly into the tank.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

yea im gonna put my fairings back on pretty soon but then they come off so they can be cut up and have some scoops made for them. but oh well

Comment

oh yea no track today, they wanted 40 bux to race and im like oh hell no

Comment

ooh wait wait whast this???

booo ya

Comment

Saweeet!

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
                  I read the title and I was thinking "Duffy boy finally lost his virginity!"

I'm happy to hear the Corona bike is over it's illness.
                  thats what I was thinking
                  Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

shut up i was a junior in hs when that happend lol

Comment

Working...
                    X