Arizona Motorcycle Tires in Boston MA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Motorcycle Tires in Boston MA

Hi guys,
    I don't know if I can do it here ( mods please move the thread if it's not the right place)

I would like to recomend this guy for his idea and because he really helped me a lot for free ( he is a very nice guy and very knowledgeable ) :

He's got a big truck and instead of asking you to bring the bike to the shop he is bringing the shop to the bike. As he has no rent to pay so he is giving very good deals too ( I think , but this is easy to check). And in addition to that if you are young and pennyless he will help you just because he is nice !

Does anybody knows him over here ?

W.

P.S. And I don't recommend Greater Boston Motorsports in Arlington MA at all !!!!!!!!
    WittyMonkey
    ----------------------------------
    www.bostontechnologies.com

That's a pretty cool idea.
    Kyle

Comment

Guess he won't do housecalls in PA huh!

Comment

That definitely is cool! I hope he does well... We had someone doing mechanic work out of his truck around here for a while, but he wasn't keeping busy enough to cover his bills and mileage, so he gave up -- but he also wasn't doing tires (which is a great idea!)

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

there is a guy in town back home that does it but does oil changes, ME MAKES A KILLING!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X