X

American Motorcycle Tire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Motorcycle Tire

Has anyone ever ordered from them? I'm looking to buy a new rear tire. If this one is no good, what about another? DennisKirk.com is out of the particular one I want...

Z6 150/70/17
    Keep the rubber side down!

I ordered from them in March, saw them recommended in a thread somewhere.

Very good price, good service, delivered quick as promised, right to my door.
    Thanks to KR, everytime I look at my bike, my wallet screams "NOOOOOOOoooooo"

Comment

Yup , most people have nothing but good to say about them , it seems . Myself included . I'll be oredering from them again next time .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I just did a price comparison of several sites...they seem to have the best prices and carry a larger selection. My next tire is coming from them.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Thanks for the info. As soon as I can line up enough cash I'll be buying from them, too.
          Keep the rubber side down!

Comment

I had no serious issues with ordering from them -- FedEx misrouted a package (to a fedex warehouse in Ohio), but that was FedEx's fault and not AmericanTire's. One of our members did say that they received totally the wrong thing, but AmericanTire has taken care of it for them without great hassles.

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

i ordered my tires 2 weeks ago. They shipped out fairly quick only to find out they sent me completely brand and sizes, but they did contact me very quicly after i informed them, they sent the correct order out and with it a tag to pick up the other set. ALl at their expense, of course. They will be here tomorrow. Other than that minor error, which i know can happen so its cool, i'm happy with their prices and customer service
              " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Anything you can do to be the dealer prices is worth it. Ive been checking out their site too..and word of mouth advertising is the best!

Comment

Working...
                X