X

header prices

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• header prices

Wow $450 or 500 for a new header for a 1990 GSXF katana 750 - been checking out ebay but no luck - can anybody tell me if the header is the same for a 600 and 750? If so what years will work for my bike? It is my understanding that 88 and 89 headers will not fit the 90 model 750 and I am trying to increase my chances of finding a reasonable priced one.
    If anybody has one for sale please let me know - I would even be interested in buying some stock pipes if they look good as mine were all skinned up and crinkled when I got the bike.
    Thanks for the help Hyrus

If you want to do a little hammering on it, you can get a 98+ header and exhaust to fit. Otherwise, any pre98 750 exhaust will fit. Bandit 1200 headers fit, as well.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

600 and 750 are NOT the same, but they'll fit. If you put a 600 header on a 750, I owe you a shot in the nuts.

Comment

Working...
      X