X

Grip question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grip question

I just changed my stock grips to some more comfortable ones but, the stock ones had the grooves and whatnot on the right grip whereas the new ones are more universal and do not go all the way to cover the throttle at the inside end. any suggestions?
    "You're going to learn to dicipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan here? Take a look at what I'm wearing people. You think anyone wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

I CAREFULLY cut my stock grip just beyond the throttle linkage plastic and did the same to the new grip...nobody could tell that I did....use a very sharp X-acto knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Range
      I CAREFULLY cut my stock grip just beyond the throttle linkage plastic and did the same to the new grip...nobody could tell that I did....use a very sharp X-acto knife.
      You mean kinda like splicing the 2 together?
      "You're going to learn to dicipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan here? Take a look at what I'm wearing people. You think anyone wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

Comment

Originally posted by 2K5GSX600F
        Originally posted by Range
        You mean kinda like splicing the 2 together?
        yes...they don't need to be glued or anythinf technical...will take you all of 5 minutes

Comment

i did the same as range. Can barely tell .
          " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Working...
          X