Repair Shops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair Shops

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I posted anything. But here I go. I'm keeping my '93 Katana 750 through the winter and will put up for sale in the spring. In the mean time I thought of doing some work to it. You know, change this, replace that, etc. So my question is this and applies to people living in Brooklyn, NYC. Who in here used City Cycles NY (Utica and Ave. K (I think))? What shop or who in particular would you recommends other than City Cycles? This is not a rush thing for me. If I'm to bring it to someone, I want quality and fare price than quickness.

Thank you all for contributing you opinions.

I have heard of this place but anyone I know who has used this place owns a cruiser. I'm wondering if the mechanics are familiar with a pre-Katana, I'd ask around some more. Maybe Google the company...

Comment

your always best off to do the work yerself. Especially in NY they will rape you.

Also, there are a lot of stealerships that wont even touch your bike because its so old.... or they will charge you extra.

what do u want done?

Comment

do it yourself , buy a manual if you have to cause you will pay way to much in a shop

Comment

Working...
        X