• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn you Nicole, We will not speak of the 2012 Rally

Comment

+1 lou hahah

Comment

jhilde.... you think they could have put a more comfortable looking picture on that impact jacket site

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
          jhilde.... you think they could have put a more comfortable looking picture on that impact jacket site

lol
          They should have put something on it saying that was a pic showing the jacket inflated. Now it just looks like he has a bad neck and a tumor on his chest or something...
          Damn you Nicole, We will not speak of the 2012 Rally

Comment

You mean to tell me everyone here wears full gear every time they ride? Could you imagine being stuck in all that gear, parked most of the time in 90 degree plus weather for 8 hrs? Most cruiser guys don't wear much gear anyway. Saw one riding the other day with flip/flops, shorts and a helmet, now that's no gear.

Comment

wow....another post from the past. almost two years old and you guys carry right on like it was started yesterday....lol.

KR needs some new juice to work with. There are more old posts being dug up than new ones being created...lol.
              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
                wow....another post from the past. almost two years old and you guys carry right on like it was started yesterday....lol.

KR needs some new juice to work with. There are more old posts being dug up than new ones being created...lol.

I got nothing better to do.
                The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

...Like pulling a DVD from the rack that you've seen a hundred times...
                  =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by elkat View Post
                    You mean to tell me everyone here wears full gear every time they ride?
                    I do . Have since I bought it 3 years ago . Been stuck in traffic a couple times , and it DOES suck to sit on the highway when it's 90* in neck to toe black leather and FF helmet . But so does raod rash . Been there , done that . I think in the past 3 years I MAY have skipped the leather pants for jeans ...... 4 or 5 times total maybe ? And that was just a quick run to get food or something .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                      ...Like pulling a DVD from the rack that you've seen a hundred times...
                      +100000
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X