No announcement yet.
X

The End of an Era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this thread....look how it goes between spiders and bikes about every other post

Nero, you're an evil genius

Comment

Originally posted by Helmet_Hair View Post
      I love this thread....look how it goes between spiders and bikes about every other post

That Nero is tricky, we need to keep an eye on him
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Helmet_Hair View Post

Another successful hijacking!

Sometimes it's actually amusing how far off-topic a thread can go when you throw in a little minutia (monkey wrench). I mentioned spiders and next thing you know, we have a damn spider support group in a thread that's supposed to be about AtomicSpook's bike choices and such.
        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
          Another successful hijacking!

Sometimes it's actually amusing how far off-topic a thread can go when you throw in a little minutia (monkey wrench). I mentioned spiders and next thing you know, we have a damn spider support group in a thread that's supposed to be about AtomicSpook's bike choices and such.
          You sir, are a professional thread jacker and postwh0re. Very nice!!!!
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X