X

I'm an idiot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm an idiot

god if my bike is running I'm busy breakin it. The situation doesn't even bear repeating one of my friends was sittin there watching the whole thing and I honestly think he was holding back a laugh..........but I was trying to get my bike over a curb, on an uphill incline and i dropped it, literally walking next to it, while it was running, it just couldn't make it over, and slid to the ground, now I need a brake handle, clutch handle, clutch case cover, and probably a crap load of stuff I haven't realized yet. Who's been there ?
    Let your bloodline fuel my youth!!!

Oh! Pick me! Pick me! We've all been there, I feel ya. I think I have some brake and clutch levers in my parts box...let me check on that...
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I've got a spare cover I'd sell you. Shoot me an offer via PM
      The fuel injected Katana project

Comment

So wait , how'd you break BOTH levers ?
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I was fixing my Kat finally got it working (was not running when I bought it), everything was in working order after two weeks of troubleshooting, and parts. I was putting the last exhaust spring on it, and then was gonna go for a ride...finally!!!
          I was working without a wheel jack, tipped it over and broke the oil casing....spilled oil all over all my tools and the floor, plus had to wait 10 days to order the part from the dealership......yikes~~~!!@@!@@@
          I am a gentleman and a gentile man, but I am still a MAN baby yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post

Comment

I just had my levers replaced, nothing wrong with them just wanted a shinier chrome, if you're interested let me know. But no I have not yet done that...I have of course thought my bike was dead recently and ROLLED it home 2 blocks - pre-being lowered so that was a STRUGGLE only to find out that I had hit the engine kill switch on accident. Life.

Comment

Originally posted by JIB View Post
                maybe he dropped it on the right side, and forgot to put the side stand down before lifting it and there it went to the left side
                97 GSX600 w/ 9,363mi = $300 (Deal of the century)
                94.5whp on a Dyno Dynamics

Comment

Dude until you've hoped off you bike at a store and walked off and then remembered you didn't but the kickstand down....Yeah, here's your sign, been there done that.

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

You got nothin to lose Don't be afraid to get down

Comment

got a new lever and used piece that bolts into the master cylinder pm me and off+shipping its yours
                      Currently Riding:
                      1995 Katana 600
                      V&H Exhaust
                      Jet Kit

SOLD
                      2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
                      1987 XV700 Bobber
                      REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

Comment

Every one wants to know about both levers it appears
                          Did it fall? and then you got so mad so you picked it up and pushed it the other way to just even it out?

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Some of us are suckers for symmetry alright...
                            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                            Originally posted by soulless kaos
                            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X