Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

To tuck or not to tuck ... that is the question!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To tuck or not to tuck ... that is the question!

Actually ... I'm more interested in hearing when other people tuck. It doesn't seem to do me much good to hug the tank until I reach about 70MPH. On the long haul I'll lay down on the tank and kick my feet up on the back pegs.
    Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

some times I tuck it on the left...other times...on the right....depends on the type of underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by Range
      some times I tuck it on the left...other times...on the right....depends on the type of underwear.

Comment

I usually cruise the Highway at 140km/hr and that's 87Mph. I don't bother tucking most of the time unless it's starts to rain. Or if I'm crossing the Burlington skyway bridge when there's a high wind warning.
        Kyle

Comment

DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!

Comment

Tighty Whities right?

Comment

well i only tuck when im going over 90 useully or if its cold, or if im tired and i put my amr over the tank and my head on my arm lol ...but this is the most comfortable to tuck

Comment

I only tuck when it is extremely cold and I dont have the right gear on. I cant tuck anyway when my tank bag is on.
                2000 Kat 600
                "Fast Blue"
                Pic in Profile

Comment

I rarely ever tuck, unless i'm going 160+. Even then, only sometimes or when it's windy. I like that dog out the window feeling.

Although i did try out puting my feet on the back pegs wednesday night. I can't belive it's that comfortable. The only problem with that position that i found is, that i have to tuck, before i tuck.

Comment

I love that position, specially when I have my tank bag. I can rest my chin on it and I'm crazy comfortable!

Comment

I only tuck when there are heavy winds. Oh and I slow down cause it is easier to control.
                      92 Katana 600 Project bike
                      Some assembly required is my middle name!!!

Comment

I tuck when passing large vehicles, really windy, or if I want to change posisitions up a bit.

And Range, Tighty Whities are so 70's.
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

I do if I'm going very far. Just a little joy ride no. I've never tried the back footpeg thing...but may try that out today at lunch or after work.
                          2002 R1
                          Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

As big as I am, I don't find the seating postion all that bad and uncomfortable sportbike wise. I don't feel like I am bent all over, and what not. i can sit up pretty straight.
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

i don't wear underwear....at least during spring, summer and fall.

www.vwvortex.com
                              I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                              Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Working...
                              X