Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

To tuck or not to tuck ... that is the question!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by md86
    Originally posted by Katana600Tao
    Originally posted by md86
    I like to lay on the tank on long rides on the highway . Especially if I have some pillows strapped there . Otherwise , nah .
    I've been meaning to try the pillow thing ... any suggestions how to strap them down?
    Bungee cords are your friend . This was just for a road trip lat summer . I don't usually carry THAT much stuff with me .
    That pic is just classic... 8)

Comment

Wow, that is pretty impressive. I've seen a lot of recent talk about what saddle/tank bags to buy, but looks to me like you just need a few bungee cords to bring whatever you want. Puts my little cargo net to shame haha.
      2002 R1
      Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

Bloody hell, how did you even drive like that??
        Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Comment

It wasn't real easy ... Seriously , full lock was a little tough to get to becasue the pillows were in the way . And there was JUST enough room for me to get in the seat . Tough getting on wearing full leathers , for sure ! I've since invested in some saddlebags though , so next time shouldn't be quite as bad . But the load never shifted at all . You guys HAD to have seen some of the pics of the guys that go round the world by bike , right ? They have even MORE stuff strapped to their bikes than I did . But yeah , you CAN strap alot of stuff to a bike with enough bungees if you do it right !
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
          X