X

after 3 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeekMan
    My wife got on a few times when I first got her but now complains since I got the cowl that her bum hurts.

tim

Comment

If I ever meet a "nice girl" , if she isn't or wouldn't be willing to be into bikes , that's a deal-breaker .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

The last time my wife got on the back was 1990. We were still dating then. After we got hitched she went cold turky. Was this just a ploy? hmmm

Comment

I have ridden with my wife several times. The first time she rode the Kat it still belonged to my best friend and I scared her on it so she has sworn she will never ride it again. But my shadow she loved to ride with me, I even had her riding it with me riding biatch a few times. She likes to ride, but not fast. I am still working to get her back on the Kat with me. She just is not a "crotch rocket" fan. She likes the cruisers more. Anyone got a good Shadow Sabre 1100 for sale? LOL

A good friend of mine and his wife ride together quite a bit. He has a Triumph Adventurer that they ride. They even bought matching shirts, his says "If you can read this the bitch fell off" and hers says " I am the one that fell off"
          If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

Working...
          X