No announcement yet.
X

KOTM silliness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Matt's fault, he moves all pics of bikes to pic and flics.

(just jk N4S)

Comment

Originally posted by KitKat
      Originally posted by duff daddy
      i said what i wanted over on the other forum, i just think its fishy whe someone comes around just about KOTM time ....othere then that i shall not whine about it again, and jim, im not a sore loser or whatever i spoke my mind, and i wouldnt want my bike in the contest nothing is special about it, now ifi had my paint done which i dont, id say yea let it it but now ....no
      Duff I respect you allot as a member. You contribute so much to the forms and I always enjoy reading your posts and hanging out in the shoutbox even though I don't reply much. But what you said over there was just out of line.

I mean if his "attendance" was a valid concern of yours, why did you wait till after he won to raise your point? What you said about his bike being pretty much stock. Ahhhh, not true he’s done about a dozen mods to his bike.

It really sounds like you’re just out to steel his glory. Sad.
      Thanks man that means alot coming from an older member(how youve been here pretty long) his attendence was a valid concern and its true he really wasnt around until the kotm, but i didnt even think it would be an issue that why i never looked in to it. and i said his bike b4 was just mostly bolt ons. an well yea i guess thats my fault because alot of the stuff for our bikes arebolt on's and im just use to being around the guys from school who custom fab plumbing for turbo's, make roll cages, port and polish heads like thats my fault for expecting everyone to do it or be like it. and im not trying to steal his glorey i even said in the other forum congrats. so yea ill shut up now lol

Comment

what the hell happened?
        Hello World.

Comment

check out the voting thread for this months KOTM if you want to be filled in
          Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
            I'd like to be someones trophy?
            And a fine one you will make for someone, some day.Hang in there everyone loves an English lass
            Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

If there's pics going around of 2 chics on a Kat, I want a copy!!!![/quote]

KITKAT,best i could do,here you go.
              Attached Files

Comment

Neo, you tha man!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Derf Daddy
                  You can come sit on my Kat while I take pics to post, then you would be my trophy, But you would have to share the seat with my fiancee so she wouldent beat my a$$ for having another woman on my bike...
                  If there's pics going around of 2 chics on a Kat, I want a copy!!!!
                  As soon as we can talk Katgirl into it I will send you a copy..

buy me a ticket!
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Thanks ,wish i could have been there with my camcorder

Comment

thats a great pic!
                      Hello World.

Comment

There is a god and his name is ne-oublie!!! NICE PIC
                        I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

If I saw that happening on my bike, I would think.....SWEET. But then immediately after that thought I would think I hope they don't tip my bike over.....
                          1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                          2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                          Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

You like me,you really really like me Who was it that said that

Comment

You can come sit on my Kat while I take pics to post, then you would be my trophy, But you would have to share the seat with my fiancee so she wouldent beat my a$$ for having another woman on my bike...
                              If there's pics going around of 2 chics on a Kat, I want a copy!!!!
                              As soon as we can talk Katgirl into it I will send you a copy..

buy me a ticket!
                              So are you coming to the Rally in july????

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie
                                You like me,you really really like me Who was it that said that
                                Sally Field...Oscar Awards....now...next question...YEAR and FILM

Comment

Working...
                                X