X

Down to the plastic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down to the plastic

Ok people, I got a good deal on the bike, I joined a great forum and am about to realize the dream of enjoying the road on a Katana. The only thing I need to complete this scene is some plastic. My ride is a '98 750 (although from what I've read, '98 to present plastic is the same for 600 and 750) and am in need of fairings. Color doesn't matter, just that the fairings aren't cracked. If you have them and want to work a deal, let me know. If you know a salvage place that has them, let me know. If there is a source online, let me know. If my mom wants to know if I own another bike, don't let her know!
    Any info would be helpful, thanks in advance

Email sent.
    Bike is sold

Comment

Samefor me. Need fairings for '00 kat. But cost is a factor

Comment

You can check here.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by Big Derf Daddy
          Thanks for directing me there, but it seems KnightRider and Sweet Lou have both spoken up for the fairings already.

Comment

Originally posted by Weaselhawk
            Thanks for directing me there, but it seems KnightRider and Sweet Lou have both spoken up for the fairings already.
            I don't think either of them have bought them. Just send lopeha a PM and he will let you know.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by Weaselhawk
              Nope, both fell through, last I heard, they were still available.

Just so you know, only the front is the same from 98 to current. The rear changed in 2002 I believe. His will work though
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
              X