Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Where to buy solid color sheets of decal material?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KatDan
    replied
    just make sure you get a high quality OUTDOOR vinyl, otherwise you'll be doing it again.

Leave a comment:

• Hegmann1391
    replied
    http://www.alloutgraphics.com they sell a diy decal kit. u can get two different colors and the rolls r bout 15''x30''

Leave a comment:

• 2K5GSX600F
    replied
    I found a decal shop in the mall that will make just about anything you design for roughly $5.00 per sticker.

Leave a comment:

• The CyberPoet
    replied
    Any 3M signage supply vendor.

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet

Leave a comment:

• Zukiman
    Guest replied
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Blonde
    replied

I do not see it on their website, so I called to get the info:

It is made by One Industries and is called Universal Background. They have a store locator on the website. Hope this helps!

Leave a comment:

• Zukiman
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Texas Blonde
    Cycle Gear sells it in packages of solid colors - I saw it last weekend.
    Got a link to it?

Leave a comment:

• Texas Blonde
    replied
    Cycle Gear sells it in packages of solid colors - I saw it last weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Mojoe
    replied
    that is a good link Matt. I bookmarked it.

Leave a comment:

• Waltari
    Guest replied
    All you need to do is get out the yellow pages and look for a local sign shop that does vinyl graphcs. when you find one, go in and tell them what you doing and they'll let you choose the color you want and just cut you off the quantity you need. Shouldn't be more than $10-30 for a good amount of bulk vinyl.

If you want to save youself some hassle and make it even more "finished looking" just take them a drawing to scale of what you want and they can cut it on a plotter which will be much cleaner and hand you back a finished graphic. It helps if you good with adobe illustrator or some other vector based drawing program and can supply them a disk with the drawing. On average a logo like one of the katana or suzuki logos should set you back between $4-8...more of larger graphics.

Hope that helps....
    Matthew

Leave a comment:

• Mojoe
    replied
    can't you just buy it from a graphics dealer? I was thinking the same thing about doing my own graphics and I went to see a company that does commercial signs. The were willing to sell me any material I needed, but I decided to go with painting instead cuz I lucked out on Ebay and got a 18in x 75ft roll of graphics mask.

Leave a comment:

• WildKat
    replied
    There's a thread in here that somebody posted up about finding sheets of decal material.. hhmm, where was that, I'll see if I can narrow it down for you.

Leave a comment:

• Zukiman
    Guest replied
    Did some searching and look what I found for you.
    Hope this helps.
    Create your personalized custom lettering in 45+ color & 150+ fonts. Quick turnaround & fast shipping for all car truck boat RV or ATV decals

Leave a comment:

• mx916
    started a topic Where to buy solid color sheets of decal material?

Where to buy solid color sheets of decal material?

I am trying to locate some solid color decal material. I would like to maybe get some 11" by 14" sheets and come up with my own graphic design. Some of the kits are too wild for my taste, and I dont want a race team replica kit. Just solid color choices would be great. Any suggestions?
Working...
X