Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Where to buy solid color sheets of decal material?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy solid color sheets of decal material?

I am trying to locate some solid color decal material. I would like to maybe get some 11" by 14" sheets and come up with my own graphic design. Some of the kits are too wild for my taste, and I dont want a race team replica kit. Just solid color choices would be great. Any suggestions?

Did some searching and look what I found for you.
    Hope this helps.
    Create your personalized custom lettering in 45+ color & 150+ fonts. Quick turnaround & fast shipping for all car truck boat RV or ATV decals

Comment

There's a thread in here that somebody posted up about finding sheets of decal material.. hhmm, where was that, I'll see if I can narrow it down for you.

Comment

can't you just buy it from a graphics dealer? I was thinking the same thing about doing my own graphics and I went to see a company that does commercial signs. The were willing to sell me any material I needed, but I decided to go with painting instead cuz I lucked out on Ebay and got a 18in x 75ft roll of graphics mask.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

All you need to do is get out the yellow pages and look for a local sign shop that does vinyl graphcs. when you find one, go in and tell them what you doing and they'll let you choose the color you want and just cut you off the quantity you need. Shouldn't be more than $10-30 for a good amount of bulk vinyl.

If you want to save youself some hassle and make it even more "finished looking" just take them a drawing to scale of what you want and they can cut it on a plotter which will be much cleaner and hand you back a finished graphic. It helps if you good with adobe illustrator or some other vector based drawing program and can supply them a disk with the drawing. On average a logo like one of the katana or suzuki logos should set you back between $4-8...more of larger graphics.

Hope that helps....
          Matthew

Comment

that is a good link Matt. I bookmarked it.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Cycle Gear sells it in packages of solid colors - I saw it last weekend.
              ~ Lisa
              2005 CBR 600RR (nicely modified)
              2005 CBR 600RR Track Toy "Frank"

My motorcycle, my dogs (Piper & Capone - the Pet Bulls) and a cold beer ... what more could a girl ask for???

www.austinsbr.com and www.txsbr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Blonde
                Cycle Gear sells it in packages of solid colors - I saw it last weekend.
                Got a link to it?

Comment

I do not see it on their website, so I called to get the info:

It is made by One Industries and is called Universal Background. They have a store locator on the website. Hope this helps!
                  ~ Lisa
                  2005 CBR 600RR (nicely modified)
                  2005 CBR 600RR Track Toy "Frank"

My motorcycle, my dogs (Piper & Capone - the Pet Bulls) and a cold beer ... what more could a girl ask for???

www.austinsbr.com and www.txsbr.com

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Any 3M signage supply vendor.

Cheers
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I found a decal shop in the mall that will make just about anything you design for roughly $5.00 per sticker.
                        "You're going to learn to dicipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan here? Take a look at what I'm wearing people. You think anyone wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

Comment

http://www.alloutgraphics.com they sell a diy decal kit. u can get two different colors and the rolls r bout 15''x30''
                          Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

just make sure you get a high quality OUTDOOR vinyl, otherwise you'll be doing it again.

Comment

Working...
                            X