No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed repairing rash on lower left fairing and left mirror. The bike is good as new after dropping it on Wednesday. As soon as my sore hip repairs itself, I'm ready to get back on that horse.

Comment

• Nothing. It's under the cover waiting for the weather to clear.

Comment

• Pulled a nail out of the back tire
        Time 2 up grade

Comment

• Put on all of my freshly painted plastics and then rode it for the first 50 miles since buying it.

Comment

• Replaced the grips. Trying the gel Pro Grips. Didn't get out today...waiting for the grips to stick. Appoligised for getting her dirty yesterday...got cought in the rain. Will wash tomorrow.

Comment

• got my ignition freed up with some WD40 and some white spray grease finished changing the keyset and upper tripple tree. bypassed the damn clutch switch. put the bike back together drained the old gas from the tank put about 2.5 gallons of 93 oct in the tank with another can of sea foam and waiting for tomarow so i can take it for a ride around the block and let the bike warm up and run for a while. and after that i get to take the wheels of the bike and have new tires put on the wheels and then after that i am finally good to ride it around! it sucks having to do **** to a bike that has been sitting for years but it will all be worth it once i take it on a nice long ride!

Comment

• I rode her to a BBQ across the bridge but I started drinking wine. Therefore she had to spend the night over my friends house till the morning.
                2001 GSX 750-F Katana

"Greeneyedream"

Comment

• Blew grass on it while cutting the grass.
                  sigpic

RIP CP
                  50th Anniv R6
                  95 Katana 600
                  http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

• Started a shim valve adjustment on the 96 and now i have to wait all week for my new shims to come in

Comment

• Bought an owner's manual, front disc service kit, and four plugs from mambopalace to install after my deployment. You can never have too many extra plugs. And parts.
                      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• I let her rip to 245kph on a freshly paved stretch near me....no farms....no sideroards. Geez I love my Kat.
                        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                        ------------------------------------------
                        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• Took her out for a cruise today. After replacing the fork seals, a quick cleaning of the carbs, it was a nice ride. She is finally ready.
                          It gets a three thumbs up.

Comment

• Brought her over to be fixed on Fri. as I got the gasket kit. She was worked on all day yesterday and problem fixed, got her back last night about 830pm and took her for a quick spin. Rode her to work today and there she sits for 16hrs.. Can't wait until midnight to drive her home. Ordered clear front turn signals and rear tail light so I will be waiting like a little kid for the mail to come this week.

Comment

• Got my oil filter, gaskets, 03 lock cable, 03 integrated tail light, and NGK spark plugs in. Just got to get the oil and then it's maintenance time. Still gotta get a few things before I do the 03 tail but I can't decide if I want to paint it or vinyl it.
                              Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                              MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodmysta View Post
                                Got my oil filter, gaskets, 03 lock cable, 03 integrated tail light, and NGK spark plugs in. Just got to get the oil and then it's maintenance time. Still gotta get a few things before I do the 03 tail but I can't decide if I want to paint it or vinyl it.
                                Ill be back april 17th (my birthday) for that whole weekend if you want some help. And as long as your bike isn't furry again

Comment

Working...
                                X