Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busted it out of it's coma .... but i still cannot dial in the carbs... LOL
    I invite you to church.

Comment

• I've been tweaking mine for the Rally coming up.

Finished installing the new wiring/mount for a usb cell phone charger and gps unit on the dash.

Tonight I finally tested that, and raised my carb needles a half step with tiny washers. That ended up being slightly too much, so I'm going to lower them back down.

I've done too much recently.

Comment

• I rode mine to work, and adjusted the chain when i got home. I have put a little over 100 miles on her now and I have to say I am really liking it

Comment

• Back in the garage trying to make some head way with her. It's been a week of one step forward and three steps back. I have to keep at it.

Cheers, canuk_guy

Comment

• Rode mine to my dads tonight to work on my 1978 F150.
            2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
            - Aaron

Comment

• took the headers off. prepped them for the exaust wrap tommorow
              Tyberious Rasputen Von-rotten Shagnasty
              True story

Comment

• installed a camera mount on the fairing.
                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Rode it around town tonight. Very nice night out.
                  - Aaron

Comment

• installed one inch header wrap as close down the collector as i could. so far looks good. idk if its me or not i feel a difference
                    Tyberious Rasputen Von-rotten Shagnasty
                    True story

Comment

• I dropped my carb needles one notch (must be dynojets or similar) and fixed the stumble at 3200-ish rpm
                      Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard. --
                      H. L. Mencken

Comment

• Rode to work and back. Another beautiful day outside. I love having an all-weather KAT
                        - Aaron

Comment

• You know you're doing something right when a ten year old gives you the thumbs up out his parent's SUV window while driving by...

AND a harley owner compliments how nice your bike is...

All in the same day...
                          - Aaron

Comment

• Well I went and pulled my tires last night and got me my PR2's mounted and back on the bike! Also picked up some gloves as I don't have any (feel safer) if I do lay her down. Now just need to get Jim to send my sprockets out to me get them on cut the chain and put it on then she sees the road! Also hope to get my jets for the carbs later today, maybe tomorrow. Been a great day so far.

Comment

• I only put about 22 miles on her... and about 600 turns...
                              "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

• Went for a ride, took a wrong turn and then ran out of gas, thanked Suzuki for making a "reserve." Finally got it started...then made it home before the storm hit.
                                Manny

Comment

Working...
                                X