No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did my usual 25mile return trip to work.
    Nothing like filtering past all the cars stuck in traffic, although been a bit cold this week on the mornings, needed to turn my heated grips on

Comment

• Started fiberglassing a new tail section for my 750 Cafe-Fighter project
      Attached Files

Comment

• Odered my new (used) front rim, tire, rotors, and header from BIGMUDDER77!!!!

also tore both side plastics off the bike to get ready for the new parts to go on!

anyone have any suggestions on how to get the header bolts out? they seem to be stuck in there pretty good.

Comment

• I ordered a whole bunch of carb parts, and am dipping my second carb in the DIP for 24 hrs

Comment

• 11 mile round trip to work and back. Black 99. Had prob with 82gs850. Sprayed with p.b. blast let em sit for couple hours. Hit em again and use leverage. Hope they don't break.

Comment

• Primed cowl this morning. Color will come on this arvo. Too wet to ride comfortably anyway.
              Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• Originally posted by uncltommy77 View Post
                11 mile round trip to work and back. Black 99. Had prob with 82gs850. Sprayed with p.b. blast let em sit for couple hours. Hit em again and use leverage. Hope they don't break.

yeah that would be the nightmare im trying to aviod at all costs!

Comment

• Just placed an order for a set of sprockets! Big thanks to GSXFJim, Jim is a good guy to deal with! Going 15-47 steel, can't wait to try them out.

Comment

• slaped on my delkevic pipe on it and changed my windshield il post pics aftr work!!!

Comment

• Well I finally got all plastics back on yesterday, some of which needed replacing and repainting after a recent off (about a month ago), also replaced bottom yoke and installed forks.

Have to admit I am not quite as happy with the finish of the paint as I would have liked, but it feels good to be back together and looking forward to a ride today, as long as it stays dry for long enough time.

I'll post pics later.
                      I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.

Comment

• Rode the hell out if it after finally getting it back together
                        never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
                        Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
                        confused katana build

Comment

• Washed it and put almost 200 miles on it

Comment

• Installed Symtec heated grips
                            2002 GSXF 750

Comment

• Took it for a little spin, its running strong. I also made some progress on the custom fiberglass tail section.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• On Sunday

Sorted out all the bolts I had soaking in a cleaner. Adjusted the valves.

Baby steps.

Cheers, Guy
                                canuk_guy

Comment

Working...
                                X