No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got some new brake pads for the rear, and drew up a design for the rear fairing that I will paint on this weekend.
    Respect the Kat!

Comment

• Scratched my head as to when I'm going to find time to do any maintenance on my kat...

Guess it can wait until spring?

University bachelor life sucks when you're busy 16 hours a day... no time to work on my kat! Only time to ride!
      2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
      - Aaron

Comment

• Replaced a blown fuse, reason why my headlight deciding to stop working all of a sudden. Also adjusted the lights horizontal and vertical alignment. Glad it didn't go out while driving at night, that would suck!

Comment

• Cleaned and polished the rear wheel.. Who knew it wasnt supposed to be black??
          "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

• Does riding it count? 3rd day straight (Since it hasn't rained in 3 days now) Will be 4 in a row tomorrow eventho it will be 47F at 6:30 am when i ride to work
            Bought a new jacket http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...ir-Jacket.aspx which hopefully will be semi warm in North Florida "winter".

Comment

• I charged my battery.
              2001 GSX 750-F Katana

"Greeneyedream"

Comment

• I slacked on posting when I did it but this weekend got it a chain and sprockets. I did finish breaking the new set in today though.
                92 1100 Kat

Comment

• Drop my kat off at the shop...
                  Respect the Kat!

Comment

• 50 km away from breaking 10K!!!

It'll be a great benchmark for my kat
                    - Aaron

Comment

• Got a speeding ticket doing 87 in a 55
                      sigpic

Admin Removed Sig Due to Words. Do not Go Around the Swear Filter. Thank you KR MGMT

Haha.....

Comment

• Rode my bike in the rain today AND HIT 10K!. Over 3/4 of the bikes that I normally see at the university weren't there...

I can never figure out why everyone is so chicken to ride in the rain...

Wicked Witch of the West syndrome?
                        - Aaron

Comment

• Yea I experienced the same thing, rode to school in the rain and the motorcycle lot was empty. It's either motorcycle or bicycle for me... don't own a cage

and I changed the oil today

Comment

• took her for a ride with the new 2012 ford black paint job. got the new clutch kit and springs in, but still have to go to the shop and pick them up.
                            Last edited by Devinjordan; 10-07-2011, 09:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                            sigpic
                            "Horsepower has a tendency to break things, if your not breaking anything your not going fast enough"
                            "The shortest way between two points is a straight line...Whats the fun in that?"

Comment

• Removed the "Fuel" stickers (on, res, pri) with a hairdryer

Comment

• Last weekend I managed to pick up a bargin

It came in the post the other day, I didnt really have time to fit but wanted to see what it could look like

Then I watched england get beat in the rugby then headed to the garage and this is where im upto

It still requires alittle tinkering with, but im happy with the result so far, either need to modify the hanger or buy a slightly different one but sounds great. I'll hopefully put a vid up in abit.

Comment

Working...
                                X