No announcement yet.
X

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats but we all know yellow is the fastest. duh.
    In my neck o' the woods green means go, yellow means slow down, and red means haul serious booty to avoid wrecks and so the cops won't get you... just kidding...

congrats on the new ride!!! and yes you have to post up pics,.. ur not allowed to buy a new bike and not put up pics!!
    I know this sounds like I just took a step up on the evolutionary ladder, but I don't have a digital camera, or any other way to post pics, as much as I would like to. ***hangs head in pathetic display of shame***

SOOO Congrats on the new bike. I'm sure she melded to you as soon as you sat on her.
    Yup, it was some sort of wierd, Vulcan spiritual thing... I took to the bike right away! Char, you, your hubby and everyone else are invited to come down any time for a ride (as soon as we both feel secure enough to leave the driveway!)

And Lou, I don't wanna know WHAT you were sticking in the electric sockets to receive those shocks! By the way, was it 110 or 220?

Y'all are all awesome!
    2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

Originally posted by "Katastrophe
      Y'all are all awesome!
      See Corey i told you it was not just me that though i was awesome.. so there
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Congratulations on buying the faster RED Kat.
        Keith Paton
        Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
        13 GSXR750

Comment

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on your new baby!!
              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Z - Rule #1 - KEEP THE THE FORUM GODS HAPPY, AND THOU SHALT NOT RECEIVE A BANNING!

Hey, would it sound good if I said that I bought a red one as a homage to our Canadian friends? After all, Miss Canada DID win Miss Universe and all. I might get in trouble down here in Texas if I put a maple leaf sticker on the bike, though...

I'm taking an experienced, licensed rider to pick the bike up this afternoon, and I'll be taking the class "M" exam today at lunch. Insurance is in the process of being obtained, and another coworker is gonna sell me a Joe Rocket riding jacket cheap. I'm so psyched I cain't hardly stand it!

More later as the saga unfolds...
                2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

yeah, the texas folks folks probably wont take too kindly to your maple leaf being sported about

Comment

congrats on the new bike!

although, yellow IS the fastest color
                    -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

I PASSED MY EXAM TODAY AND NOW HAVE A CLASS "CM" LICENSE! WOOOHOOO!

Just one more hour to go and I'll be on the way to pick up the red beast . A short half hour drive and she'll be at the house, fuelled up, properly lubed and ready to ride.... The anticipation is just about killin' me, and I'm usually not the type to get terribly worked up about things like this.

This is all just TOO cool.[/b]
                      2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

Congrats!

What part of Texas are ya in?
                        2001 Katana 600
                        1998 Jeep TJ 4.0
                        2005 Subaru Impreza STi

Comment

Originally posted by Katastrophe
                          Z - Rule #1 - KEEP THE THE FORUM GODS HAPPY, AND THOU SHALT NOT RECEIVE A BANNING!
                          Hmm i guess my reputation is now in place.
                          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

nahh, Z's as mean as a my little pony

Comment

congrats on the Red....its a seriously fast colour....I ought to know

Comment

Congrats on the new wheels! So, I assume you've been out riding since your last post 5 hours ago said you were going to pick it up in an hour.
                                I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Working...
                                X