Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

US Midwest/Northcentral shops that stock Throttlemeister?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Midwest/Northcentral shops that stock Throttlemeister?

I'm going to be riding through the US this weekend through Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota and a hint of North Dakota, mostly along the big highways like i94, i90, i39, i29, etc. Anyone know of any shops that would stock the Throttlemeister for a '92 Katana that I should stop at?

Looking for the FT model of meister plus the AZ2 module that adapts it to the Kat.
    "Of what is significant in one's own existence one is hardly aware, and it certainly should not bother the other fellow. What does a fish know about the water in which he swims all his life?" -- Einstein

sadrik
    00 Blue VFR800, '99 Blue Katana 750

Not sure where to get a throttle meister from, but if you are gona be near Minneapolis MN, let me and Corey know, maybe we can meet up with ya and ride a bit!
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Don't know where to get the throttlemeister, but good luck with that long ride!

Comment

I think that you might have to buy it direct, at least that is what I did. I really like it to. TRH

Comment

you might check out our vendor here, speedwerks, who may be able to hook u up. Ive been using a throttle ROCKER on longer rides, and it works out very well for me, quite handy too. Have not used the 'meister myself.

Comment

Working...
          X