X

Still stall it out ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still stall it out ?

You're sitting at an intersection.. scanning the cars and traffic conditions around, and probably checking out the chick beside you too .. and then the light turns green, and WOOPS, you stalled it !

Alot of us having been riding for a long time.. years, and some for decades, and of course we have alot of newbs as well. But even us veteran riders stall it out now and then dont we?
    Yes every now and then I still stall out my bike when taking off
    0.00%
    Once in a blue moon I'll stall if Im not paying attention.
    50.00%
    Nope, I cant remember that last time I stalled out my bike.
    0.00%
    Im a newb so I stall it out alot
    0.00%
    Stall it out? nah, I ride a moped, its an automatic !! LOL
    50.00%

Every now and then I'll start it up and be getting myself situated on it and go into gear forgetting the kickstand is down. Haven't stalled it while sitting at an intersection or anything in a long time, though.
    Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

NO, but I saw a guy in porche do it last night and me and my drunk friends openly heckled him. It was fun.

Comment

dont stall, the motor dies out cuz its not tuned but i also havnt ridden in 7 months

Comment

Yesterday we went for a ride, and we were leaving the gas station. Joel forgot his kickstand, and stalled it out. Me and Corey then pointed at him and laughed. Then Corey went to leave, and he did the same thing. This was like 2 seconds after Joel did it.

What a bunch of morons
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

I still stall it out occasionally.
            1994 Kawasaki ZX6E

Comment

The kickstand thing gets me once in a blue moon, but I cant recall the last time I stalled leaving the line.

When I ride my buddies Sprint RS, I will stall once in a while, but mainly because the clutch is extremely tight and fast. The clutch on the kat has me spoiled.

Comment

I do the kickstand deal every now and then..but while riding I can't remember the last time I stalled.
                Keep the rubber side down!

Comment

I did it several times when I first got the Kat. Now it's rare for me to stall.

Comment

It's been a while since i stalled the bike, maybe close to a year.
                    But i did stall my truck last weekend for the first time in about 3 years. Busy intersection, eating a big crunch from kfc, got crumbs all over my shirt (and i mean alot of crumbs), Hopped out on the red to brush myself off. QUICKEST RED LIGHT I HAVE EVER SEEN. hopped back in forgot the e-brake was on reved it up, dumped the clutch, rest is history. Had a pretty good laugh about it

Comment

I actually stalled it for the first time in a LONG time sunday during our little group ride ! Wonder if anyone noticed :-k . So what do I pick in the poll ? It WAS " I can't remember the last time" until the other day !
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                        I actually stalled it for the first time in a LONG time sunday during our little group ride ! Wonder if anyone noticed :-k . So what do I pick in the poll ? It WAS " I can't remember the last time" until the other day !
                        Well I wasn't going to say anything...but ... 8)

Comment

Been a while scince i did it at a light but I left it in 2nd the toehr day when I ran inside to grab the GF's helmet, came back out starter her up and stalled it as I thought i was in 1st.

The kick stand got me once or twice in the last 6 months, ussaly when Im in a hurry.

Comment

If I stall, it is usually at fully populated 4-way stop sign intersections. Never at traffic lights. Can't take the pressure of everyone looking at me and waiting for me to roll I guess.

Comment

Matt I think your poll should have been how many of us forget to put the kick stand up??

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
                              X