X

Where's your local hangout ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's your local hangout ?

You know, that place you and your riding buddies always seem to end up at after a long ride, or begin the ride from. Maybe its just a Denny's or some other coffee shop, maybe its Hooters , or maybe it's just a stretch of road everybody always seems to meet up at for your rides.

The Hanger.
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

well, both my riding buddies store their bikes at my house, so we always start, and finish our rides in my driveway.
      "he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pains of being a man"- Dr. Gonzo

Comment

There's a Shell station in the middle of our twisties that most bikes seem to congregate at . I like the pizza place across the street instead !
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

My Driveway....
          KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Hey charlie, does everybody congregate at the Sheetz near your house like they do down here. Seems like the sheetz in Hanover, and the ones here York is where all the car clubs and riders hang out.

Comment

At the car wash by 7-11...

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed

Hey charlie, does everybody congregate at the Sheetz near your house like they do down here. Seems like the sheetz in Hanover, and the ones here York is where all the car clubs and riders hang out.
                all the women congregate in my bed sheets....i mean.. uhhh...

seriously though....theres a taco bell that will get tons and tons of bikes when the weather is nice. its uusally at like at the earliest like 8 before it gets busy down there. and its on the south side of OSU campus. so when a bunch of guys roll out, its pretty wild. once we had about 40 bikes or so just rolling around campus. it was kinda loud, thats for sure.
                if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

What riding buddies?

It'll be much more fun when I go back to school and am not 120+ miles away from them

But for now, I start at my apartment and eventually end up back at my apartment.
                  Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

Here in Corpus Christi it's Sonic on Wednesday nights. Sometimes when the weather is great and everyone feels like coming out we've had 120+ bikes show up. It's a few different groups, everyone hangs out for a bit and then everyone takes off in different directions at about 10pm or so to do rides. Some split off into groups of 4 or 5, and some 40.
                    '01 TL1000R

Comment

Originally posted by mystahagy
                      Here in Corpus Christi it's Sonic on Wednesday nights. Sometimes when the weather is great and everyone feels like coming out we've had 120+ bikes show up. It's a few different groups, everyone hangs out for a bit and then everyone takes off in different directions at about 10pm or so to do rides. Some split off into groups of 4 or 5, and some 40.
                      When I lived in Fayetteville (AR) the Sonic was the hangout for the Corvette club on tuesday nights... We used to go there to get half price burgers and look at the cars.

Damn, now I REALLY want some Sonic, and the closest one is a whole state away...

Comment

Usually it's my driveway, haha. Sometimes a little parts store one of my friends work at.
                        2002 R1
                        Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

Gas City to meet and gas up before the ride, then whatever's convenient to grab a bite to eat after... often it's hooter's
                          1994 Kawasaki ZX6E

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed

There are a couple spots on the Carlisle Pike...The Circuit City parking lot, Silver Springs Commens parking lot, and the Sheetz right down the street from the bowling alley. Those are the only places I've seen them gather. Most of them have their Neon lights on when they're stationery. I honestly don't know the make and models. But summer is coming so I'll be able to give you the Squid report...LOL
                            KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

The Cracker Barrel. We always end up there after a ride. Great food.

Comment

Working...
                              X