X

How to get away from a cop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get away from a cop

Ok so the story begins with me leaving my familys house and driving home (about 90 miles) . So I get to the highway access road and speed up to the appropriate speed , Then I notice that there is a huge pack of cagers coming up so I figure I will speed up the get in front of them so that I will not have to deal with their non driving skills. Well I get up about 90mph and see a police officer up on the bridge . Well I figured he had got me mostly becouse i was the only one speeding and he had his lights on chasing me . So I'm thinking that if I get a ticket I'm going to the next bridge to the shade at least . Well he must have had a hell of a rush going cuz when he passed me we was going close to or over 100mph right beside an 18 wheeler . He never saw me pulled over .
    Well I was was in schock laughing my butt off and another officer pulled beside me (this time DPS), ok so the laughter stops . He asks if I'm ok and I said "yhea, well actually your buddy just tried to pull me over but didn't see me ...........well I guess I'll go now ." he busted out laughing and said to be carefull .
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Haha...some luck! I think of the Matrix Reloaded when I read that

Comment

awesome story...funny shit. it's always a great feeling when luck turns in your favor like that.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

yeah, that luck doesnt happen very often so consider urself lucky

Comment

Have to remember that trick, guess it did not accure to him you would stop.
          William the Wild1
          Red 1992 1100 only dumped once by a little old lady, in 7K miles

Comment

Buy a lottery ticket.

That was damn lucky!
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

that's awsome!!
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I thought this was gonna be one of those threads saying "I'm so cool I outran the cops" . But you pulled over and he MISSED you , that's friggin GREAT !
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

that sorta happened to a pal of mine. we were riding back to dayton after a 350 mile ride in kentucky and were just plain wiped. so tired. we were just tooling home on 75 north. surrounded by cages we tooled through a construction zone where a cop was waiting on the other side. he goes after my buddy ( at a whopping 55 mph in tons of traffic) and grabs him. i decide to hang with him and slow down to pull over. when we stop, the cop gives him a following too close and then decides to give me one because i happened to be there. how, you ask, does one get a moving violation if the cop is in front of you....well...he claims it was called in by a plane...which i never saw.
                  "I am better than dirt..well most kinds of dirt that is. Not that fancy storebought dirt- that stuff is loaded with nutrients. No way I can compete with that stuff..."

Comment

Originally posted by knutty
                    how, you ask, does one get a moving violation if the cop is in front of you....well...he claims it was called in by a plane...which i never saw.
                    You almost never do. But, the good news is tickets issued by a ground officer based on an aircraft report are almost always thrown out as hearsay if they are contested.

Comment

Watch for horseshoes in your toilet bowl,cause you sure got one up your.......
                      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

On time there was a trap set up just past a bridge, didn't see it which is rare for me. Got pulled over in my car, and I had some illegal substances in the car. So I was worried. The cop comes up to my window, then suddenly a call came in over the radio. He tells me to get out of there and get out of the way cause a chase is coming by. I got of the highway on to frontage rd. and watch the cop get out lay down the stop sticks, then a Caddy comes flying by with a dozen cops behind him and blew all the tires and kept going. I felt lucky and went home and partaked in my illegal substances that I now avoid.
                        It's not speed that kills, it's trying to stop!

91 Katana 600f gunmetal and blue
                        92 Mazda Miata (LANEWVR)
                        New!! 81 Cadillac Coupe Deville
                        http://photobucket.com/albums/c194/Devilln/

Comment

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky!
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

hahahahahahahaha...that's awesome
                            2002 R1
                            Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

that is beeeyouteeful!

Comment

Working...
                              X