X

Do you drive like you ride?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you drive like you ride?

Drive your cage the way you ride your bike? Of course your not gonna take corners the same or slip thru traffic in the same manner if need be, but how much different are you driving, then u r riding?

I know crunchie tells me I drive like a grandpa in the car, but on the bike, its a different story. Why is that?
    Both the same.. Hard and fast all the way
    0%
    Ride Fast & hard on the bike, drive nice n easy in a car
    0%
    Ride nice n easy on my bike, but hard & fast in the car
    0%
    Take it easy whether its the car or the bike
    0%
    Depends on my mood
    0%
    I only have my bike, no car
    0%

I'll usually drive about 10 to 15kmh(or 6 to 10mph for you yanks)over the speed limit on both bike and car with the occasional throttle blast when the urge hits.
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Yeah...it has been pointed out to me that I drive slow in my truck.

Comment

I defanayly ride harder than I drive. I don't think the cage could handle the same treatment the Kat dose...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

you should add another option cuz mine isn't there. I drive hard and fast with both...or calm and relax with both. it all depends on my mood.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

My truck is considerd to be a "gang bangers truck " by police officers so I tend to take it really easy on it science I'm being followed most of the time anyway
            Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

When I'm in traffic, I'm more apt to drive harder with my cage (just cause I'm less paranoid and my car has better traction)...but in open roads, I'll ride harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                you should add another option cuz mine isn't there. I drive hard and fast with both...or calm and relax with both. it all depends on my mood.
                done deal !

Comment

I have 2 cars; one very capable and one is purely transportation. I typically drive slow in the slow car, but friends still grab on when I reach corners. I miss driving my nice car If the Kat's acceleration were limited, that car would give it a serious run for it's money.
                  Ride like your life depends on it.

Comment

The cage I usually take it nice and easy. The bike, well, lets just say I like to Ride it like I Stole it.
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Well considering I'm only riding in the front of my house in first gear, you could say I ride easy on my bike.

But when I'm in my Trailblazer and I hit I-81...75-80. But never when my kids are with me. I'm a very responsible driver when I have my kids or someone riding with me.
                      KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

My cage doesn't do quick, fast or speedy.

Comment

Mine either . But I seem to go through the twisties in my car faster than alot of sports cars seem to aroung here . I don't really ride all that hard , either . My bike RARELY sees much more than 8 or 9k on the tach .
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I take it easy on the road with my Jeep, when I am off road however, I ride HARD!
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Hanging-off is a bit harder, but yeah, for the most part I drive like I ride.
                              '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

Working...
                              X