• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The time has come

2001 GSXR 1000
    17,640 MI
    $6,900.00
    Chek the link below for all the Add ons...(I have added in addition to the link, new wind screen, sliders, and bar ends...

Here are todays pictures....

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Going for the M3?

Comment

Here are todays pictures....

I got to pay an attrney in the next weeks for a racing violation that I did not comit... So gotta get the cash somehow or loose my Lic for a year.

KP-

Comment

Damn dude , that's harsh .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I will miss all the folks that I have met in our exciting rides, and let it stand that this is not a good by, more like a see ya later… I wish you all safe rides and if ever you shall need anything from me, I will be here…

thanks to the katriders family!!!
          Signing away The one, the only Kantanapilot...

Comment

Maybe you can get a cheaper bike once this whole ordeal's over . :dunno
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Shiat. Say it ain't so.

Hope all goes as well as possible with the attorney.

I'm gonna miss that blk/slvr beast! 8)

Comment

dude, good luck to you and keep us informed..dont be a stranger round here!

Comment

I just knew you should have never upgraded from the Katana... (just teasing)...

hope you find a buyer soon. Might want to take it round the local dealerships and see if you get any nibbles on quick-cash.

Cheers
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

damn i wish i had the cash, iLOVE THOES COLORS of the gsxr but good luck buddy keep in touch

Comment

Wow we get lots of intro threads but not too many goodby threads.

Sorry to here about the problems bit you can still hang out here, we wont make fun of tou fir not haveing a bike. Well not too much.
                      PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                      The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow
                        Wow we get lots of intro threads but not too many goodby threads.
                        yeah really, its sux... if u need a motorcycle fix, u know where to find us. !

Comment

I love the bike! If It were next spring I'd consider the offer. Also, why is your bike in the kitchen?!

Go Vols! UT '05 Grad

Comment

After a quick bath, I parked her in the kitchen... Freaked out th wife

Comment

Well yeah, if ur selling it, u can atleast let it stay inside for awhile and not be out alone in the garage she should understand that...

Comment

Working...
                              X