Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Whats your LONG trip for the season going to be??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your LONG trip for the season going to be??

I am planning my big trip for the season in a few weeks. I hope to leave from home on Long Island NY, head north to Vermont, visit my Bro', continue over West through New Hampshire, and end up just over the state line into Maine. Coming home I will try to go through parts of Connecticut. Then I can say I touched 5 different States in 5 days. Hopefully all will go as planned. How about everyone else???

I plan on Iron Butting it to Kanadia to visit some of the Home Fries up there. August maybe. Once I get down south though, there will be no stopping me. Florida, Louisianna, wherever the roads take me.
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

A minimum, it'll be to the rally... other than that, I never know... whereever the mood and the day take me

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

fz1oa west coast rally. fresno to south lake tahoe to red bluff to fortuna over 6 days. should be about 1500 just to hit the meeting spots not including fun riding. man i can't wait.
        '03 Yamaha FZ1

Comment

Re: Whats your LONG trip for the season going to be??

Originally posted by mx916
          head north to Vermont, visit my Bro', continue over West through New Hampshire, and end up just over the state line into Maine.
          That is going to be a very nice ride... MA is right there if you want to hit 6 states......

Comment

yeah and I95 runs from CT, through RI to MA if you want 7.

Wont take you long to get through RI. 1 hour tops
            Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

A few long weekend rides will be in order where I can do 500-600 miles or so each time.. of the course the gap rally, but Im trailering down there, from PA.

I was hoping to do an adirondack run this fall, but not sure yet.

Comment

Working...
              X