X

parts cross reference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts cross reference

I found this link while I was looking for some info for lous engine and thought it might be helpfull.

just wanna let u guys know.....

a lil site i made.. punch in a suzuki part #... and get a cross reference to every bike that part # shows up on.. and the schmeatics for it as well...

i haven't had the time lately to make a schematic browser (whereu select bike/year etc to get schematics on ur own bike). but...

if u can get a common part # that's on a lot of bikes.. u can prev/next thru the fiche to look at schematics.

i see so many people wonderin' if this part fits on that bike... w/ replies like "go check the part numbers..." well.. this will check the part #s for you.. and get u prices and where it's cheapest.. hope this helps.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Ading to favorites now ...
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Same here. It even list the prices from vendors. Sweet

Comment

Awesome find! This will save me time in the future

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

So who thinks that this should be my first stickie?
          PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
          The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Working...
          X