X

parts cross reference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts cross reference

I found this link while I was looking for some info for lous engine and thought it might be helpfull.

just wanna let u guys know.....

This website is for sale! cpixel.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, cpixel.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

a lil site i made.. punch in a suzuki part #... and get a cross reference to every bike that part # shows up on.. and the schmeatics for it as well...

i haven't had the time lately to make a schematic browser (whereu select bike/year etc to get schematics on ur own bike). but...

if u can get a common part # that's on a lot of bikes.. u can prev/next thru the fiche to look at schematics.

i see so many people wonderin' if this part fits on that bike... w/ replies like "go check the part numbers..." well.. this will check the part #s for you.. and get u prices and where it's cheapest.. hope this helps.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Ading to favorites now ...
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Same here. It even list the prices from vendors. Sweet

Comment

Awesome find! This will save me time in the future

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

So who thinks that this should be my first stickie?
          PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
          The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Working...
          X