X

kat down last night : (

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kat down last night : (

Too bad our country can't take care of the roads anymore, I find them more dangerous than ever before. I turned into a parking lot at a reasonable speed and "fell" into a huge pothole that made me tip over and break my directional as well as gouge my fairing and front brake lever and the pipe.

100 bucks for one directional, and 160 bucks for one mirror. : (

I also almost had a hernia picking the beast up, and banged my knee up pretty bad from the impact.

These 1100 katana's are freaking heavy. I still love it though and I am about to go fix her.

I am sorry to hear you went down. I am glad you are okay, though.

I agree...roads really suck these days. Don't forget to call the city and report it. They need to fix it before someone else gets hurt.
    Last edited by sassyduck; 06-28-2008, 02:08 PM.

Comment

I know the feeling living in New York City the condition of the roads take away some of the enjoyment of the ride but happy to hear that you are alright
      sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

I almost bought a new right side mirror last week, that would have been painful

Comment

Parking lots are usually private property ,aren't they, and not "the country's" responsibility?
          93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

Comment

Glad you're ok.

Comment

tell the parking lot owners and their insurance will pay for your injury and your bike.

www.WVstreets.com

Comment

The parking lot is a state owned facility meant for public use

Comment

Learn the proper technique for picking up a downed bike, it will save your back.
                  97 GSX600F
                  76 CB750F
                  71 CB175

Comment

I almost fall everyday

they are wideing the rode in front of my subdivison and when cars pull out the leave big holes in the rode from spinning their tires on the gravel.

Glad your alright
                    "LIL"TOKYO

Comment

Learn the proper technique for picking up a downed bike, it will save your back.

link?

Comment

You don't have to tell me about the sorry state of roads, I live in Michigan. The roads blow here

Sorry to hear about your accident. Glad you're alright.
                        2007 Honda CBR600rr
                        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                        sigpic

Comment

Buddy of mine hit a road turtle that broke loose and he was only going about 10 mph but it was enough to crack the crank case cover and scratch up the fairings and he broke his collar bone. Worst part is he was turning into the motorcycle dealship... you'd think things like this would be better taken care of around a place like that.
                          ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

``·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´

Comment

Roads are gonna keep getting worse. A ton of asphalt in NY is hitting just over 700 bucks...Sucks everywhere....

Comment

Originally posted by slayergsxf1 View Post
                              Roads are gonna keep getting worse. A ton of asphalt in NY is hitting just over 700 bucks...Sucks everywhere....
                              Got that right, its an oil product just like my new $600 tires on the kat

Comment

Working...
                              X