X

4 days till I pick up my Kat!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATOMonkey View Post
    My wife has a brother that rides, if you're into that sort of thing.
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ATOMonkey View Post
        My wife has a brother that rides, if you're into that sort of thing.

Originally posted by the wind View Post

you want to see pics of his brother????
        Last edited by chinto; 06-30-2008, 08:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

no, just the kat please!

Comment

Got the bike home last night. Zero issues with towing it the 200 miles down from Plano IL. The trailer had way too much spring and not enough weight though. Even with the 500 lbs of Kat on it, some bumps still managed to get it bouncing around. Overall though, it pulled much better and quieter with some weight on it.

I'm sure my neighbors loved my unloading technique last night. I was slowly backing it off the little trailer (unhitched) and WHAM!!! The whole thing tipped instead of just the tilt bed part. It made another fun noise coming back down. The wife also had a small heart attack. lol...

Anywho, she's in the garage now. Pics to come tonight, hopefully, if I'm not too busy. I haven't seen my schedule yet, but I'm sure the boss will find some chores for me to do. Can't wait to get into it!

BTW, the Cyber Poet turn around time is nothing short of amazing. I put the MO in the mail on Friday afternoon and had parts waiting on me when I got back last night. Thanks!!!

Comment

When I picked up the bike I was thinking there just wasn't something quite right about it. My brother said it was a '98 750, but the fairing was a little off and the head light wasn't right. So, after a little bit of reseach, it appears that it could possibly have an 1100 fairing on it. Is this possible? It also has dual exhaust, and those goofy header balancers that hang off the front of the 1&2 and 3&4 pipes. Did this have an 1100 swap done to it? I don't know anything about 1100s, because I've just been looking at 750 stuff on the net.

It does have the grab bar and 750 seat/tail.

I'm very confused. I know it does no good to post about this without pics, so I'll be getting those up as soon as I can. The marker lights were what tipped me off. They weren't round like a post, but weren't hanging off the side like a pre either, so I started looking at pics and noticed that the 1100 had the turn signals on my bike.

Anyway, enough babbling. Back to work.

Comment

Working...
              X