X

No more poincina for me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more poincina for me...

needless to say, no more point visits for me... (cops I hate mostof them)
    Gallery: http://katkrew.com/nuke/modules.php?...nails&album=72

What were you boys doing to get yourselves pulled over????

Comment

Remeber our personal track...

Well Seems like some under paid, pissed off, red neck cop wants to call it racing.... So now I goto court for this, well get this... we wear gear, we take it off the street, we are grown people having fun in a little paved never developed hood, now this...

My friends, I will be come the squid of KR very soon you will see me down I4 on one wheel wearing a Tshirt and shorts... WTF you cant win with this cops....

Comment

You know what I am so pissed at thesepeople, I might just sell the Gix and get me the M3 I always wanted. I try to keep it safe and clean... but sport bikes are just the thing to pull over...

Comment

Here is some more ranting, flashing lights behind you... to hell with it keep going make them look like idiots when you dissapear in the dust with their POS cruisers.

Comment

Call 813 222 8989 on Monday... I don't know if Dennis Lopez (Atty) covers Orlando area, but I'm sure he knows who does. $100 or $150 and the ticket disappears under normal circumstances (no points/no hassle or your money back normally). I've never used him, but bikers in Tampa swear by his services.

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

thaks dude....

Comment

Dude, I know it sux man.. getting pulled over for any reason is not fun and just irritates you to no end.. but dont swing totally in the other direction either.. give urself time to mellow out for a bit first

Comment

Thats crappy. Take it to Court!!
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

You were being responsible enough to keep it off the streets and it's still not enough for the cops. They suck! Call that dude CP is talking about. I bet you will get the charges dropped. I swear the Florida authorities do not have their crap together. They always worry about the wrong things. They don't think about drugs, missing and killed foster children and things like that. When I lived in Fernandina Beach Florida I saw that same behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Zukiman
                      You were being responsible enough to keep it off the streets and it's still not enough for the cops. They suck! Call that dude CP is talking about. I bet you will get the charges dropped. I swear the Florida authorities do not have their crap together. They always worry about the wrong things. They don't think about drugs, missing and killed foster children and things like that. When I lived in Fernandina Beach Florida I saw that same behavior.
                      I think they do think about drugs -- which may be part of why they stopped him. They still haven't recovered all the motorcycles stolen out of that dealership in Lakeland or Lake Wales either, so if your bikes looked nice & shiney, it may have also been a reason for suspicion...

Either way, call the attorney, or find a similar one in your area.

Good Luck!
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I knew it was too good to be true....that sux...I always looked forward to your track pics

Comment

Tlak about redicules chargers . My bro got arested for off roding the other day . This friday he got to court and they gave him 9 months probation , 24 hours community servise , and so classes. that is what i call BS
                          Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

Originally posted by escahoe
                            Tlak about redicules chargers . My bro got arested for off roding the other day . This friday he got to court and they gave him 9 months probation , 24 hours community servise , and so classes. that is what i call BS
                            (A) Where in the world was he off-roading (a military test range?)?

(B) I'm guessing he didn't bother getting an attorney... or just took the one the court appointed... By the time you add together 9 months of probation visits (missed work, travel costs), 24 hours of community service, plus classes(?), he probably could have afforded a reasonable lawyer cheaper...

Hmmm...
                            =-= The CyberPoet
                            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I can empathasize with oyur sentiments here, but am I understanding correctly that this is an area that was set for development which never occured, right?

So someone owns it.... or does the state own it?

If it is private property then you need permission to be there and if it is public property them normal road laws apply.

Good luck, seems like you will be getting some points.
                              I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
                              X