No announcement yet.
X

Give me ur thoughts plz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I traded my Kat last week, but I had a Yosh RS-3 and it sounded great.

Comment

I have a D&D, love it plus I bought it off ebay and saved about 150 bucks! Overall go with what you like and you can't go wrong!

Comment

I have a d&d

Ilove the way my d&d sounds. It isnt loud like everyone makes it out to be. Mine has mean groan.
        Black always looks better

Comment

yeah i have a yosh on my 93 kat.. not too loud but when you get on the throttle its deffinately a head turner.. if you want a pipe that sounds good and isnt completely ignorant i'd go with a yosh.

Comment

I totally agree with Kat66. A D&D is obnoxiously loud. I have a Yosh RS3 it's generally quiet but has a really nice tone when you get on the throttle. A co-worker has a D&D and like others have said you hear him coming from a long ways away.
            SFC Smith US Army Iraqi War Veteran.
            Honda 919 Rider

Comment

Another Yoshi fan here!!
              RS3 on my bike and like said above
              reasonably quiet till ya start floggin her, then its its got quite a bite to it.
              Some days your the bug.....Some days your the windshield.

Comment

Go for full header. Don''t waste time with a slip on. The power gain with a full header is unbelieveable. I rode into a buddy of mines shop the other day. He didn't know what I bought. He couldn't see me but he heard me. When I walked into the office he said what the hell did you buy. I said a Katana. He said I have never heard a katana that sounded like that. He was a CBR lover. I had to laugh.

I got full Yosh and I love it.
                Last edited by embracethehorror; 06-20-2008, 11:46 PM.
                You got nothin to lose Don't be afraid to get down

Comment

Yosh, nice sound and won't make you deaf on long trips.
                  R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
                  X