X

spanner wrench

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spanner wrench

Does neone know the part number from ronayers for a spanner wrench?

Don't think they carry them but try www.denniskirk.com
    Part#28-512 ($13.95) and 28-351 ($25.99)

Comment

Damn , I bought a Katana toolkit from E-bay just for the spanner and only paid $10 for it ! :-k
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
        Damn , I bought a Katana toolkit from E-bay just for the spanner and only paid $10 for it ! :-k
        I think you made the right choice. I ebay-ed a tool kit and bought "28-351" from dennis kirk. The OEM spanner works better/easier. Of course now that you got the gixxer shock you're gonna need the spanner from dennis kirk.
        '92 Kat restoration/mod project

Comment

Originally posted by floxera
          I think you made the right choice. I ebay-ed a tool kit and bought "28-351" from dennis kirk. The OEM spanner works better/easier. Of course now that you got the gixxer shock you're gonna need the spanner from dennis kirk.
          Maybe , but it might still be a while before I put the thing on . I tried e-mailing Race Tech about getting it rebuilt , but still have yet to hear back from them ... Plus I wanna get my other swingarm pulled and painted so it's ready to go at the same time !

Comment

Plus I wanna get my other swingarm pulled and painted so it's ready to go at the same time !
            you need a spanner wrench to remove your swingarm? what else do you need it for? my kat is 100% reg nuts and bolts....including the swingarm.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

No , I don't need a spanner to pull my swingarm . What I was getting at was I wanna put my newly rebuilt shock on at the same time I put my freshly painted swingarm .

Comment

ahhh......gotcha.
                I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                X