X

In love w/ ur bike?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In love w/ ur bike?

Does it call to you when you're at work? Do you go out into the garage just to look at it one last time before you go to bed? Take an extra break at work just to go out and make sure its ok? Does your signifcant other gripe at you cuz u look at your bike w/ more affection than you look at him/her ?

I will get back to you on that when I am done with the rebuild.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

yup,yup and yup!!!
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Right now its a love hate thing.
        '92 Kat restoration/mod project

Comment

when i quit my job last week, the first thought that hit my mind was "hmmmm, good day for a ride..."

"If you ain't first, you're last..." - Ricky Bobby
          "Your stuck on an anger bridge man, you gotta cross the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore..." - Magic Man

Comment

yes, totally in love. Unfortunatley I store it at another location due to living in an apartment so I can't say goodnight to her every night
            And if I had a significant other, she would definitely gripe
            Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
            Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I also store mine at another location.. which actually works out good because its right beside the baby sitters, so I drive my son there every morning, and then pick up the bike and ride it from there. It's worth it to keep her out of the elements and safely in a nice warm garage. I know she apprecaites that, she tells me so ! but I miss her too

Comment

calling to me for the past 6 weeks, ride me ride me (the bike not a girl) and well yea i can

Comment

@duff daddy: already clear that the bike calls and no girl!
                  West of Germany
                  greetz Carsten

Comment

ok, thats why i was at the mall with darin this wekeend and some girl in a purple cavy was like "hey your hott" so i look at her and say " i wish i could say the same bout you" lol haha im a sweet talker

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
                      ok, thats why i was at the mall with darin this wekeend and some girl in a purple cavy was like "hey your hott" so i look at her and say " i wish i could say the same bout you" lol haha im a sweet talker

Thats awsome.
                      Kan-O-Gixxer!
                      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                      -Ohlins Susupension
                      -Various Other Mods

Comment

I've had it for 3 months and I still go out to the shed at night just to sit on it 8)
                        "The problem with most motorcycles is the nut that connects the seat to the handlebars."

Comment

Originally posted by Macka
                          I've had it for 3 months and I still go out to the shed at night just to sit on it 8)
                          I know what you mean. Only had mine 2 months and when I'm home and I know I can't ride, sometimes I just go and sit on it. When it's just me and my 7 yr. old son at home, I will go across the street to an empty parking lot(when its empty) and practice. He thinks its neat because he can ride his bike over there and ride around too.
                          > Vince <

05 Katana 600
                          97 Mustang GT
                          95 GMC K2500 4x4

Comment

I don't have a girlfriend/wife, so my bike is effectively the extent of my romantic life hahaha! I do have a seven year old little girl and she is my world, so unfortunately bike has to take 2nd best
                            Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Comment

Re: In love w/ ur bike?

Originally posted by Need4Speed
                              Take an extra break at work just to go out and make sure its ok?
                              At least twice a day
                              Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Working...
                              X