No announcement yet.
X

First Attempts...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone else realize the correlation?

CharlieMav and Need for Speed???

It kind of hit me this morning and I started laughing (out loud) to myself and people at work were looking at me funny (but that could have been because I'm so fugly).

And Char, not to worry, my g/f has 5 neices and nephews..if they haven't gotten on my nerves, nobody could. Those kids are the spawn of Satan I tell ya..... Only kidding, they're good kids, just need a little discipline.

What's for dinner?
    Hate is a special kind of love I have for people that suck.

http://www.nmburn.com (#73-Defensive Tackle/Offensive Guard)

Hi. :bigfinger Cram it.

Comment

Its actually coincidence scrappy, but yeah it is funny! Ive been using the need4speed handle for a long time.. but charlie and I are both HUGE TOP GUN fans... we can recite the movie from beginning to end!

Charlie's doing really well for never having actually rode a bike until last week, so props to her and also her husband for getting out and taking part in what we know is one of the best things in world!

BTW, don't ask her to cook you breakfast unless you're really really hungry.. she'll make enough for you and 10 other people

Comment

Hey I can't help I cook A LOT of food. My mom was taught that way by her parents and she taught that to me. It's better to have more than enough than not have enough at all. That's what she always told me.

Yep...Matt and I are both cheesballs...My hubby always turns the mute button on...then gets pissed off because he actually wants to WATCH and LISTEN to the TV instead of me reciting it...I'm sure Matt's wife is the same way...

Hmm..What would you like for dinner, Scrappy...Home cooked or something grilled...I like to grill...LOL...I'm not normal.
        KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Working...
        X