X

Special Request for a Graphically Skilled KR Member

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Request for a Graphically Skilled KR Member

Would someone please design a busniess card that could be left on Kats we see when we're out & about? Include the website address al;ong with an invitation to join the best site around. I'd do it, but I have trouble with crayons & staying in the lines. If possible do it so we can use the sheets available to print them at home. I drive a truck & see lots of bikes/prospective new members that just need an invite. Thanks, Andy.

i think jim or someone was working on this. If not i can take a stab at it.
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Talk to Slim.

She was working on one this week.

8)

Comment

I suggested this to Jim, and he said he'd get back to me when he's ready to run w/ it. We use the KR logo, on the front page, and use the similar style lettering, etc. Most likely.

Comment

Comment

I just did up a quick one cuz I kept seeing this kat parked beside me at work and decided that I wanted something to put on the bike.

this is was it looks like (I used some of the ottawa peeps names but if you want I can email anyone the word doc so they can put their name)
            (oh, and kitkat kept whining until I put KOTM under his name )
            - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Do you have a hi-rez version with the fonts converted, say as a PSD file. Then we could download and put our own text in? Would be cool to at least have the basic card header and what not in place.

8)
              Paladin

1996 GSX 600 F
              Katana

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin
                Do you have a hi-rez version with the fonts converted, say as a PSD file. Then we could download and put our own text in? Would be cool to at least have the basic card header and what not in place.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Yeah I have one for Rennlist (Porsche Forum)
                  It has the logo with nice Porsche in script.
                  On the back it has a quick blurb about the site and a blank spot in the middle for you to write your name.
                  92 Katana 600 Project bike
                  Some assembly required is my middle name!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slim
                    HAHAHA... I guess I just blew your mind or something...

Paladin

1996 GSX 600 F
                    Katana

Comment

be careful, she hasn't got much of one left to fiddle around with. In other words, she's lost most of her mind already
                      Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                      Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by JACKAL

be careful, she hasn't got much of one left to fiddle around with. In other words, she's lost most of her mind already

Comment

Jackel, thats where your wrong..... You can never loose something you never had!!!!
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou

Jackel, thats where your wrong..... You can never loose something you never had!!!!
                            to you too!

Comment

oooooo Slim.... I am sorry

Maybe a nice peice of Chocolate Brownie Blizard will make it up to you.
                              Kan-O-Gixxer!
                              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                              -Ohlins Susupension
                              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X