X

Mileage goal for this season????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mileage goal for this season????

I count my season here in NY from March through October and I am hoping to do 5000 miles. Last year was around 4000. How about you???

I have no mileage goal, I just want to ride any time possible and as long as possible and come back in one piece. I hope to get a few thousand at least.

Go Vols! UT '05 Grad

Comment

I'm hoping to do at least 500 miles this year. New job's a bitch...
      '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

I want to get the bike over 10,000. That means i will need to do about 4800.
        Still putting everything back together.

Comment

If I can average 3,000 miles during the riding season, Im doing OK, considering how much I actually get to ride cuz of babysitters and such..but I'd like to try for 4000 this year, so we'll see. so far, im at about 800 miles.

Comment

i'm gonna ride as much as i can until July 1st...then i have to decide if i can afford to insure the bike and keep up the payments in the midst of house shopping..........

Comment

I started this season at 32,000kms (20,000 miles) I just rolled over 35000kms (21,875 miles) this afternoon.

I hope to hit 50,000kms (31250miles) on the Odo before winter .

My first year with the Kat I did 13,500kms (8400 miles), last year was 18,500kms (11,500miles).
              Kyle

Comment

I bought my bike less than 2 months ago and I'm already over 1700 miles. I think I'll probably have 10k on the bike before october.

Comment

My goal this year is to ride at least 3 times a week to work for a total ride of 32 miles each time. So if my math is right I should get at least 2400 miles in by October.....

Comment

Gap goers should clock 1,000 during the rally easy. That's what I did last year.

Comment

Hope to get on as much as I can. I have not travelled nearly enough. Last year was pretty bad as I was so unmotivated to get on the bike when I got home from work and having had been on the road for 4 hours already. (commuting etc)
                      This year I am just going to get out!!!!!
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Since I bought my bike new in 99, at the beginning of this season I had about 4800. As of today I have 7700. Should prove to be a good year!

Comment

I got 14,000 this past year....but I haven't ridden to work much since about November, as it's rained so much and all.

...Sorry, but you asked :P

Comment

Would like to keep up the 10,000 km that I've done for the last couple of year. Shouldn't be too hard if I go to Ottawa or Newfoundland this year
                            Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

I hope I get 5K or so before I have to put it away for the winter.
                              Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

Working...
                              X