Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Where can i find frame sliders like the sticky shows?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i find frame sliders like the sticky shows?

Anyone know where I can find flat ended frame sliders like the ones shown in the Frame Slider sticky? I really want add these.....just in case. But every one I find has an extension that usually is meant to fit into a hole, slot, frame .....

I searched some of Dennis Kirk.....checked local bike shops....ebay... all no go's.

Any clues?

My sig is boring.

You have to order frame sliders fro a different bike, and mount them up yourself by either making a custom bracket, or drilling the frame.

I can't remember what type of sliders people have been buying. I think I remember something about Honda or Yamaha. I realy can't remember. Just look for a slider you like, and make sure that both sides are of equal length.
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

I understand I have to drill the frame....but most of the sliders I have found use a piece that fits into an existing hole in the frame....

ah nevermind.

I can mod it. I will have sliders...just you wait.
      My sig is boring.

Comment

get a slider that has the same lenght (like from a newer F4i or maybe a CBR) just as lonh as the lenght is the same, your good to go. hope this helps!
        PAUL
        93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

I used a set of Vortex sliders for a Honda F4i. Look the the pics under my ride profile.

Comment

I've had good luck epoxying skateboard wheels to my fairings in the past.
            '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

Working...
            X