X

Today's rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's rant

So now that I've got my bike up here in Duluth I pull it into my apartment right inside the door at night so I don't have to worry about anything. My roomates don't mind and we just kind of keep it out of sight of my landlord by moving it late at night. Thismorning I was the first one up and the door is wide open. No one in our house had opened it so it had to be the landlord peeping in which is against the lease agreement. So I closed it when I left. Later the landlord comes buy later and just screams and swears at my roomate to move it. My roomate tried to be polite and say sorry that we just didn't want anyone messing with it. So Now it is parked in the parking spot right outside our door. I leave for like 15 minutes and there are some kids out smoking a cigarette. I come back and the bike is on laying on the ground. w/ a mark on the side. The kids smoking said "The wind blew it over" When there wasn't any wind today anyways I'm pissed now it's starting to rain on my bike and I don't have a cover for it. What a bad day for the bike so far.

Sorry Man that sucks!!!!!!
    'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

you really whine alot.
      PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
      The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Shut up Corey, I hate you

Comment

Well the fealing is mutual.
          PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
          The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow
            no it isn't! I don't see him in your "list"!!

People I hate:Lou, Thazkat, Need4speed750, Zelahoweveryouspellit, Djhowie, Kickitjp, Lou, Range, HS2020, Duff Daddy, irenekat, Katgirl, Ne-oublie, and Lou.
            - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

beat the smokers up

Comment

Originally posted by Slim
                no it isn't! I don't see him in your "list"!!

People I hate:Lou, Thazkat, Need4speed750, Zelahoweveryouspellit, Djhowie, Kickitjp, Lou, Range, HS2020, Duff Daddy, irenekat, Katgirl, Ne-oublie, and Lou.
                Well let me change that.

Harley Davidson

Comment

I would have snapped!!!
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

That is why i hate apartments. You need to go find a house to rent. Or at least move into more expensive apartments. The high price tends to help keep the riff-raff out. There has to be a house that you can rent somewhere around you. With 2-4 guys it isnt very expensive, and most houses usually have a garage or the owner doesnt care if you make small shed/lean to.
                    Still putting everything back together.

Comment

Done. Now the fealing is mutual.

Harley Davidson

Comment

Break some wind on those smokers!

Comment

We are moving out of this appartment in june and into a new house w/ 2 garages and a celler way to get down to the basement so I'll have my bike down there to work on it.

Comment

I'd light the smokers on fire...they did it, no doubt
                            -----------------------
                            2000 Katana 750
                            K&N Filter and Jet Kit
                            Yoshi Slip-on
                            Katana Tank Bra
                            Polished bar ends
                            100W Zenon Headlight

Comment

Come back for the smokers after you move out
                              'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

Working...
                              X